chapter 9

Nervous

y/n pov

"You not working today, are you?" I asked Khalil as he went back to the bed after finishing his morning routine.

He shook his head and settled into the mattress to watch me get ready.

Ayoni burst through my bedroom door, "Daddy!"

He instantly squinted his eyes closed, pretending to be asleep.

Damn, am I invisible? He was gone as fuck for a year, I mentally scoffed, though technically, I couldn't blame him for that since I was the one that left.

"Daddy, wake up! I gotta go to school!" Ayoni whined, climbing on the bed then jumping on him. He instantly folded in pain when she accidentally kneed his crotch.

"Sorry," she pouted.

"I'm okay, princess," he groaned out, holding her away from the area. "Tell your brother to get you dressed, I'll come do your hair in a minute," he instructed. She nodded and ran back out of our room.

"You okay?" I called from the bathroom.

He only groaned in response. I chuckled softly and went to him. I pouted and caressed his face, "Poor stink."

"Baby, help me up," he winced.

I grabbed his arm, gently pulling him to sit up. He grimaced as he turned to sit on the edge of the bed then took my hands. He got up slowly and stiffly, wincing again at the sharp pain.

"Can I get a kiss?" he asked.

I laughed, "You need ice. Are you gonna be able to walk like that?"

He puckered at me with his eyes closed, poking his tongue out every few seconds. I laughed and stepped closer, almost kissing him, but instantly dodging when he stuck his tongue out again—this time wiggling it.

I snickered and popped his shoulder, "Stop."

"I'm ready," he whispered, still puckering. The moment I leaned in, he did again.

I smacked my lips, actually starting to get annoyed, "Khalil."

He chuckled softly, sliding his hands up my jaw to gently cup my face as he stepped closer. "Aight, I'm done," he assured, lifting my lips to his.

His kiss was slow and sexy, it was like the rest of the world fell away. It was impossible for me not to fall into his trance.

I couldn't help the way I felt up his abs when his tongue entranced mine in a tango.

He hummed deeply, his hands trailing my shape as he reached to grip my ass. "What's up, sexy," he mumbled in that deep, sultry tone that never failed to make me melt.

"Hey, daddy," I giggled.

"What you doing for lunch?" he asked, kissing down my neck.

I hummed, lifting my arms around his shoulders, "I don't know yet. What you got in mind?"

He shrugged, "I just know what I'm tryna eat. But depending on how much time you got, we can do a lil more."

"Didn't Oni just break your dick?" I asked.

He laughed, "Nah, it ain't hurt that bad. I blocked it for the most part." He picked me up and turned to sit me on the bed, "So can I eat you for lunch or what?"

"You mean meet me?" I asked.

"I know what I said," he replied before  reconnection our lips.