Next Mission

-3rd person POV-

"Mission was a success"  Ash reported to Six, standing straight up like a proper soldier.  Y/N, Mozzie, and Caveira all did the same.  Six told them 'at ease', to which they all took a breath, and loosened up.

"As I knew it would be.  Now, Ash, are you ready for your next weapons dealing bust?"  Six asked.  Ash took a sharp breath.

"Caveira has decided to...help with this mission"  she informed, nodding in Caveira's direction, earning a glance from Y/N.

"Babe, you're still injured, you need rest-"

"Just try and stop me from going!"  Caveira hissed, interrupting Y/N's concern, giving him a stern but warm glare.  Sighing, Y/N nodded.

"Just be careful"  he told her, earning a nod.

"Very well,"  Six nodded.  "Per the low threat level of this mission, I'm allowing you a few hours to recover from your last mission.  You leave at 01:00.  Plan on returning to base around 05:00.  Dismissed."  Six spoke, earning solutes from the four.

"Guess I can use that time to fix up my car"  Caveira spoke out loud.

"You need time to go over mission prep with Ash"  Six informed.  "Y/N, Mozzie"  she called back in.  Both Y/N and Mozzie's shoulders slumped down as they turned to face Six and the girls.  "Fix up Caveira's vehicle, and give her some new armerments."  Six ordered.

"Oh, her steering is a bit off, so look at that first"  Caveira informed.  Y/N forced a smile, but it became natural after Caveira gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Didn't feel that off to me"  Ash spoke up.  Caveira gave her an eye roll and a side glance.

"I know my car, Ash, and I say her steering is off"  she said sternly.  Ash shrugged, and walked out, Caveira in tow.

"What kind of armaments were you thinking?"  Mozzie asked Six, who smiled in his direction.

"The full Goldfinger package"  she said, earning smiles from both Y/N and Mozzie.

"Yes ma'am!"  they both souluted, heading out to the garage.

*****************

"So what's this 'great plan' you have that's keeping me from working on my car?"  Caveira hissed, arms folded, leaning in the doorway to Ash's dorm, who sighed at the mockery.

"I take it that wasn't a good 'great'?"  Ash prompted, looking over towards Caveira from her desk.  Caveira shrugged.

"Take it as you will.  But what IS the plan?  Last I heard, dealing with an arms dealer didn't need much of a plan-"

"We literally just got back from an arms dealing bust that turned out to be White Mask, so yes, Cav, there needs to be a plan!"  Ash spoke, voice raised.  Sighing, she turned back around at her desk, placing her elbows on the top, and running her hands up her face.  "You can come in if you want"  she spoke up, referring to Caveira.  "You don't have to just stand there"

"I'm a stander"  Caveira said, flatly, smirking.  Ash sighed, getting up from her desk to face Caveira.

"I wanted to tell you everything, Cav-"

"So why didn't you?"  Caveira interrupted. 

"I..."  Ash sighed.  "I don't know.  Really, I don't"  Caveira growled.

"You don't know?  The whole mission could've been blown, and you don't know?"  she pressed on.  Ash looked down.

"Can...can we not talk about this?"