𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱 ;

[𝗡𝗲𝗼𝗻 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃]

I can't believe this actually happened to me!" I shout, feeling really insane. Meanwhile Mark just sits on the bed with his arms folded waiting for me to stop freaking out. "Come on Chee, I don't understand why your acting like this." he says, unbothered by how ide react. How rude! He really has no idea what the fuck just happened to his girlfriend. Sadly enough, I can't tell him anything so I'm just gonna have to take his reaction.

"This is insane, insane, insane I tell you! I feel the urge to scream - scream I tell you!" I yell out. I really have no idea why I'm reacting like this. The idea of your ultimate bias right in front of your bare eyes is making my legs tremble! "You've been screaming for the past thirty minutes...my alarm is literally going to set off any second." he exclaims. I feel a sudden urge to calm down. I felt a little guilty just screaming in his ear when he could've been asleep. Welp - my bad!

"Oh yes, I forgot your a kpop idol, hehe." I nervously say. What the fuck are you suppose to say to your bias! "urgh, ima go take a shower." he stands up and walks over to a room which is opposite of the bed - I'm assuming that's the bathroom. I stare at him as he walks away. I felt my cheeks were warming up from the sight of him. His imperfections made me feel abliss of his unrealistic bueaty. Speaking of bueaty, I still haven't been able to check my new self out.

I look around for a mirror and luckily there's a full body mirror nailed to the wall next to the tv. I walk up to it slowly to reveal myself. My hair was now turned into a violet color and had a thick texture, despite it being straight and long. My skin was brightened with no pores, no scars, no acne. (What a dream come true!) I was wearing a frilly pajama set which, in my opinion, seemed very luxurious and expensive. If anything this "Chee" really does take care of herself. Not to mention - I was damn right feeling myself.

After a few minutes of just glaring, up and down, at myself I didnt notice Marks gaze fixed on me, from the corner. I turned my face to see him leaning next to the wall with a weirded out expression. I noticed he was wearing a new fit - a black shirt with some blue jeans and a black denim jacket, with a base ball cap. I was about to freak out once again, but that wouldn't be the best idea. "What?! A girl needs to check herself out in the mornings!" i snap back. He just simply ignores me - "did you make breakfast?" Does this guy really expect me to be a house wife for him. "ugh... No." I say nervously. He didn't seem surprised at my answer -"of coarse you didn't - your acting strange today. Is it the time of the month or something?" I completely blushed at him for saying that.

"what? No. I just had a nightmare and it seemed too realistic. I'm sorry for freaking you out." I say, disappointed at myself for making it very obvious that I'm not Chee. I see him smile for the first time, since we've met - "your such an idiot, Kim Chee." he says as he scruffles my hair. What am I - a dog? He can be good at many things but giving some affection is way to hard for him, I've noticed. "Since when did you get so good on your English?" he then asks. If this man starts speaking some Korean I don't know what I'm gonna do.

"Oh yes. Well I was practicing. As a request, I want you to speak to me in English, from now on!" I say. Not gonna lie, that was a smart way to not get caught. He slowly nods. "alright, well, I'm off then. I can't be late for the meeting, and I'll buy some breakfast on the way." he says as he approaches me and leans into my face. Oh no! I thought he wasn't affectionate! I'm not ready for a kiss at all! I quickly block his face with my hands. He then lowers my hands and instead kisses me on the cheek and giggles." Your such a weirdo." he says and starts walking out of the place. I could see a pink tint on my cheeks, once again. How many times have I blushed already - this man is the end of me!

"Bye Mark! Have a good day!" I say heading towards the door way. He smiles and walks out and goes down the stairs. I'm going to guess I'm living in an apartment. This Chee really be out here, living life to the fullest huh? I wonder how she's living my life, right now.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[𝗞𝗶𝗺 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃]

I feel tense. Like my skin felt electrical pulses coming through my viens. I felt stiff and breathless and very, very thirsty. I was blinded by a thick, white light gushing over my eyes. I finally open my  lids to notice that I am no longer in my bedroom and Mark was no longer by my side.
I then see a man with brown hair and glasses looking over at me. "Hello sir?" I say in English as I believe he doesn't understand Korean. He nods at me - "good afternoon ma'am." he says politely, providing me his hand to get out of this weird box I was placed in. "Where am I? Where's Mark?" I asked,but the man seemed to not understand me.

"Whats you name?" he asks. "My name is Kim Chee and I'm from Korea." I say. I say though I was hesitant. I practice that line often, since I've always had plans to visit the states. "Oh, that's interesting. How old are you, Miss Kim?" "Ugh, twenty one." I respond. He documents this information by writing in a note book. "Well Miss Kim, please take a seat and I'll explain everything to you." he kindly says, pulling out a chair for me to sit.

"Okay, Miss Kim. You are no longer in Korea. And ide like to add that your no longer in your own body." I stared at the man, hoping that this was some weird joke or even a strange dream. "Exuse me? Who are you? And where is Mark?" I worriedly ask, feeling a little concerned. "Well Miss Kim, my name is Vincent Thomes and I am a scientific engineer aswell as a college teacher. I do not know who you are referring to, but I'm assuming he's in the place you last saw him." he tries to calm me. I start shaking in fear. "What is going on? Why am I here?" I start to shout at him,feeling uncomfortable.

"It's okay, Ma'am. I conducted an experiment with a student of mine, which involves switching souls. What I'm trying to say, is that you have switched bodies with an seventeen year old girl. But not to worry, this isn't permanent so you don't have to freak out. " Is this man kidding me! I start yelling and screaming -" What? Wheres Mark? I want to see Mark! Where my Marky! " I start crying out tears. "It's okay Ma'am, this won't last permanently, you shall see him as soon as this experiment is done." but I Ignore his words - "What did you do to me! This is illegal! You can't be serious about this!" I scream. This can't be real! This is cant be possibly real! For all the alternatives could be, this couldn't be it!