𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 ;

[𝗞𝗶𝗺 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃]

I sleep calmly and peacefully until I hear a "Hey, Neo!! Time to get your smelly self ready for school." I spring up to see the ugly boy sitting on the bed near me. "Ew, get the fuck off." I say bluntly. He looked at me confused. "Your a little rude today. What is it? The time of the month? Or maybe your boyfriend broke up with you?" Urgh, why are young boys so annoying? "whatever." I shake off his comments, "who sent you here?"
"Mom." he says unworryingly. "well, you can go now." I sternly answer. He gave me an annoyed expression and left the room, closing the door behind him.

Ok, so... I'm a 17 year old female, who goes to college. How interesting. Totally unrelatable for me. I spent most of my school days just out and around town trying to audition to be a trainee. I get out of the room and go to the bathroom to take a quick shower and clean myself up. Once I'm done, I get back to my room and go through a small wooden closet thats near the kpop shelf, to find myself something to wear. She has a couple of cute pieces, but most of it weren't exiting my taste buds. But I can't be fussy right now, I just need to somehow act as in if I'm "living my life".
I finally pick out a small dress that's in a light purple color. It has a tennis skirt and contains little ruffles on the bodice. It's the best thing I could find. I also style my hair into a pony tail and add some make up - some purple eye shadow aswell as a pink lip and gently blushed cheeks. It's not much for me, but she's a college student.

Once I've finished with my look I get the back pack that Vincent had given to me. I look through it to see if I've gotten any essentials I may need. I then notice a phone and take it out. She must of left it when she dimensionally travelled. I open up the phone to see her lockscreen wallpaper of Mark. I guess that's her bias. I don't blame her though, he'd be my bias too. It triggered me a little. Just thinking about Mark being fooled by some girl that's pretending to be me is obscured. While I'm just here, lonely and living a college life?

I hear a knock at my door and glance at it before saying "Who is it?" The door handle opens to reveal a girl, that I've never seen before. She has sharped features and has starught jet black hair, incripted with little clips. She was wearing some short jeans and a yellow crop top and was holding her books and a laptop." Excuse me, who are you?" I ask, curiously. I've kind of already had enough of this life, but shes been the most intriguing person that I've met, so far. "Oh, damn. You don't sound like Neon at all!" "That's because I'm not." I say with an attitude. "Oh yes, I'm sorry. Mr Thomes and Neon asked for me to help you out, so your not too far behind ofcoarse. My name is Gwan Ryan, and I'm Neons best mate and urgh Partner for physics class." she smartly says with a smile and puts her hand out for me to shake it.

" Well, nice to meet you, Ryan. I'm Kim Chee." I say, unbothered. She continues smiling at me as if wanting me to add more but I didn't want to say anything. But after a moment of silence she speaks again, " We should get going to school, hmm. I don't want us to be late." She looks at the time and takes me out of the room and down the stairs. I see Mother in the kitchen, while Mills at the table eating his meal. "Oh Neon, your going so soon?" mother asks and I nod nervously. "Ok then, please be safe. And come early this time please?" she worryingly requests and I nod again before storming out the door.

"So Kim Chee, what is it that you do in your original life, hmm?" Ryan asks me, curiously. "I'm from Korea and I'm a songwriter." She gasps at my words. "Really! No way! That's amazing! Have you worked with any idols, like I don't know, NCT or?" She sequels at my face. A little uncomfortable, I move away from her as we stroll. "I've worked with a few artists yes, but mostly I just do some songs and companies buy it off me. That's preety much it." I say as I look at the ground with my white trainers walking slowly. "You must be living the life. Oh, and you must look so preety too! Do you live in soul?" she asks again. I nod slowly, uninterested with my life that was taken away from me.

"How does physics work?" I ask her, unbothered by what she'd ask next. "It's not too hard, I'll promise to help you ace your tests!" she's grins. "Oh look! It's the bus, let's go Kim Chee!" she grabs my wrist and climbs on the bus with me dragging behind. She pays for my ticket and we ride peacefully to school. Brace yourself, Chee. This is your first school day since ages.