three.

Shawn blinked awake, the jet lag keeping him from telling if his body was just wanting to stay asleep because he was lazy or because it genuinely thought it was still the middle of the night.

Sunlight streamed in just slightly through the curtains and Shawn felt so warm, gently kicking the sheets off and looking over at Camila. She was sleeping on her side facing him, curled up just slightly, the sheets having slipped off her body over night.

One thing that kept him tired, kept him opening his eyes was how much she moved at night, wiggling and squirming. He found it both cute and flustering, especially the way she would talk in her sleep, a lot of it sounded intelligible, like moaning.

Shawn watched her now, his mind slowly growing wider awake as the incoming sun moved over her bare legs. He couldn't help but stare at her, the parts of her that he felt guilty about admiring but had practically been shoved in his face all day yesterday.

Seeing her in that bikini yesterday had nearly killed him. It took all of his constant concentration to keep his mind and heart not to send his blood flow going crazy places, but damn, she was so fucking hot.

He never let himself look at her like that when he could help it, but sometimes he couldn't. Once he'd even been caught staring by a mutual friend and no part of shaking his head and denying it worked, especially because of how tellingly red his face turned.

But no one could catch him now. Guilt jabbed his heart, but he looked, her baggy pajama t-shirt covered her well now, but he now knew her exact proportions underneath.

Camila breathed steadily, her leg twitching slightly. His eyes roamed up her bare leg to the tiny shorts she was wearing and he remembered how she'd looked in her bikini. It felt so horribly douchey to say this in his head, but he couldn't help it, her ass was amazing.

And her tits were too.

Fuck, okay, he needed to get up. It didn't do either of them any good for him to think about her like that.

Shawn got out of bed, yawning, his fingers running through his messed-up hair before going to make coffee. He shuffled through the cabinets, sighing loudly when he saw they were out of sugar packets.

He decided to go down and grab some when he grabbed breakfast. He turned the pot on, letting that brew and stepping out of the room. He walked barefoot down the hall towards the elevator, remembering what Camila said about it sounded so eerie and empty with the whole floor to themselves.

Everyone else seemed to still be asleep, Shawn thought as he opened into the lobby and went towards the dining room.

Last night, he and Camila had eaten dinner in here together, though apart on opposite sides of the table. It was empty now, aside from the plates of complimentary breakfast foods on the tables. Shawn grabbed a bag and went right for the muffins.

He was just sorting through the fruit, looking for Camila's favorite oranges when someone else walked in. Shawn glanced up to see Connor.

"Do they have chocolate chip muffins this morning?" He asked, looking sleepy as he walked over to the counter.

"Uh, I don't know, but I saw a lot of banana nut." Shawn began sorting through them, realizing he'd grabbed the last chocolate ones for him and Camila. He decided to be nice and swapped one out, grabbing one of the banana ones instead.

"Thanks." Connor put it in his own paper bag.

"Thanks for calling Nick out yesterday." Shawn hadn't forgotten. "That's gonna make good drama for tv."

"I don't know what he was doing." Connor shrugged, blushing. "It wasn't like that was going to score him points or anything."

"I think he was just threatened by my superior surfing ability." Shawn said, still feeling the bruise on the side of his face. Connor laughed. "Hey, speaking of surf ability, congrats on winning, man."