four.

Camila felt her heart pounding nervously as she walked down the slope towards the beach. They'd been told to meet out here for the challenge and told to wear their swimsuits again.

This time, Camila worn a t-shirt tied in the front over her bikini. She didn't want her top slipping off, but she also still wanted to get some sun. She grabbed the hair tie off her wrist and tied her hair back, glancing over at Shawn who walked beside her.

He was wearing just his trunks, his chest and arms bare. Camila supposed it was time she got used to seeing that, in fact, she told herself she was over the initial shock of seeing his muscles.

She glanced at him now, forcing her eyes to his face, hoping her sunglasses hid her roaming gaze. He was smiling, obviously in good spirits about today. Camila tried to be as well, though that early morning still frazzled her mind.

She'd had the strangest dream last night about him.

She knew it had to be from all the worry about breaking the rules. She dreamed they'd done something wrong and were being kicked off the show. Camila couldn't even remember what they'd done wrong, and though was nearly in tears over losing, something about Shawn calmed her down.

He was finally able to take her hand, his so warm around hers.

"It's going to be okay, Camila." He dropped her hand to reach over and put his whole arm around her shoulder.

His warmth felt so real in that moment, even in her dream, maybe because she knew his hugs so well.

She'd woken up that morning have once more rolled around in bed, the sheets tangled in her legs. She'd tried to put a pillow between them the night before to prevent this from happening, but she'd still woken up on his side of the bed, their hands inches apart.

Camila had stared at the space between their fingers and felt incredibly lonely for some reason.

She got out of bed, deciding to use the whole morning to prep for the challenge. She'd drank water and did her stretches, Shawn wandering out of bed about an hour later.

He sat down on the living room floor a few feet from where she was bending.

"What are you doing?"

"Meditation, if that's okay." He closed his eyes.

She thought he was teasing her at first, but he really did seem to be trying. A moment later, she sat down across from him to do her own. She closed her eyes, breathing and trying not to focus on him. Even though she did, it was a very relaxing session.

She looked away from him now, towards the ocean just as the sun sparkled across the water, the breeze smelling salty as they rounded the corner. Camila felt her heart pound, groaning softly as she could see clearly what the challenge was.

A volleyball net was set up in the middle of the sand.