five.

A/N: here you go, friends!

--

Camila tried to meditate, closing her eyes and breathing deeply as the assistant gently attacked the back of her head with a brush and blow-drier. She'd just taken a shower in the amazing bathroom, scrubbing off the sweat and sunscreen grease under the blasting hot water. Across the hall, Shawn was doing the same in another hotel room.

They wanted to keep the reveal of one another a secret, and Camila wasn't sure why she felt nervous. This was Shawn of all people. Her close friend for years, but she had to admit, this was just different.

She didn't know the extent of the rule lenience tonight, but she did know that this going to be different than spending time as friends. This was supposed to be a date, and images of her last sort-of-date with Shawn at the luau flashed in her mind.

Touching hands, resting her head on his chest.

Maybe it'd be okay to do that again, she'd just have to carefully watch him and make sure she didn't make him uncomfortable. She really wanted to take advantage of what they were allowed to do tonight, but not if it jeopardized their friendship.

"Alright, what do you think?"

Camila's thoughts were interrupted when one of the production assistants got her attention. She turned to look at where three different dresses were spread out across the bed. She was supposed to take her pick.

"Those are beautiful." Camila sighed, her eyes automatically gravitating towards the red one.

"Might I suggest yellow this time?" The assistant prompted, but Camila looked instead at the last one on the end, a slight smile on her lips.

"No, I'm thinking this time I wanna do green."

"Good choice." The assistant doing her hair said, smiling at her in the mirror. "That one's my favorite."

That was Shawn's favorite color too, Camila remembered. It was green and flowy, with white flowers. A step up from the more casual vacation wear they'd put her in so far.

The cameras hot gotten a few shots of them doing her base makeup, blush, and foundation, but they waited outside as she changed

The cameras hot gotten a few shots of them doing her base makeup, blush, and foundation, but they waited outside as she changed. She didn't mind the assistants staying, she'd changed in front of show crew on jobs before.

She slipped off her robe and into fresh underwear. They helped her zip into her dress before she sat back down. One of them got to work on choosing her makeup palette as the other went to her hair again, gently running his fingers through it in anticipation.

"What do we think? Up or down?"

"Um...." Camila thought for a moment, taking it seriously. She didn't want her hair getting too in the way, but she also remembered Shawn wanting to tuck it back for her. "Up, but not too tight. I want pieces loose."