Chapter 26

Adams POV

The day after the court case I decided that I wanted to spend the week with my family, so I call my manager just before Tommy and I dropped Edna off to preschool. I told him that I was run down and needed the week off. He gives it to me after I told him the doctor said I needed to rest.

Tommy and I dropped our baby girl off then drove to the mall. We walked around the shops for a bit hand in hand just enjoying the quiet and having time alone together considering the past 2 weeks we spent apart not talking.

After about a 1 hour of shopping and many stores later we made our way to the car arms filled with shopping bags. I ended up spoiling both Tommy and our baby girl. I know Tommy was a bit upset at first, but I calmed him down by saying that I wanted to spoil them. They deserve to be. I want to give them whatever they want.

After we got home, I took Edna's stuff to her room then put Tommy's stuff in our room whilst Tommy was making a coffee. I walked downstairs and got comfortable on the lounge.

As Tommy walked in with our coffees, he sat on my lap straddling me after putting the cups down. He leaned forward and pressed kisses all over my face.

After sitting there kissing sweetly and passionately for about 5 minutes Tommy deepened the kiss which soon turned heated. He sat there moving against me rubbing his constrained cock against mine.

We soon forgot our coffee after I picked him up and carried him upstairs. I slowly laid him on our bed still kissing him all while undressing him and seeing his beautiful body which I missed the past 2 weeks come into view. I'm so lucky to get to see this body every day. He is gorgeous and sexy to me.

SMUT

I pulled away to undress myself still ogling my fiancées perfect body.

When I took my clothes off, I laid down next to him and started to open him up. I made sure he was ready before I did anything as it's been over 2 weeks since we have done anything.

Once he was ready, I reached over and grabbed the lube to lube up my length. I hovered over him and slowly lined myself up and pushed into him. I stayed still until he got used to it.

Once he told me he was good I thrusted in and out of him slowly until I needed to feel more of him. I thrusted in and out faster and harder. Before long I could feel the familiar heat in my stomach.

I moved Tommy's legs around my waist which made me go deeper. He was a moaning mess underneath me the whole time.

Before I knew it, Tommy was cumin between us just as I came inside him moaning his name.

END OF SMUT

I pulled out of him and laid beside him pulling him into my side. I kissed the top of his head and said you ok babe? He nodded his head and said perfect thank you. It is good being this close to you again. I'm so sorry I took off. I just thought you didn't love me anymore and you blamed me for losing our beautiful baby girl.

I pull him in closer and said babe I never blamed you and I never stopped loving you. I just threw myself into the album to take my mind off of losing her and I'm so sorry I hurt you by not talking to you. I should have been by your side throughout the whole thing. Can you please forgive me my sexy perfect fiancée? Tommy looks up and nods his head and says there is nothing to forgive. Also, you are the perfect one not me. I have scars that make me look ugly and gross.

I pull away from him and say baby you are not ugly and gross. You are so beautiful and sexy to me that I just love to see your body every day. I'm so lucky to be able to see that every day.

Now let's get washed and dressed and once we pick up our baby girl we will go and have some dinner. Then after we put her to bed you can ride me, and I get to be buried inside that perfect arse again. It's my favorite place.

Tommy laughs and says let's go and have a shower shall we.

We have our shower which turned steamy after a make out. We get dried and dressed and I look at my phone and says it's still early so let's make a coffee and we can talk for bit as I just remembered I need your help on writing a song. Tommy nods his head and says sure babe. I will make the coffee you go get your song book and can you please grab my guitar that's in your office. I nod my head and walk into my office to grab what we need.

I was just about to grab Tommy's guitar when I hear a loud bang and Tommy screaming. I forgot about his guitar as I just dropped the things in my hands and run.

I raced out of the office and into the kitchen to see what happened. I saw Tommy just standing there staring at the kettle.

I run over to him and said babe are you ok? What was that bang? He looked at me and said I'm ok babe. The noise was the kettle it just blew up. So now we need a new kettle. I nodded my head and said that's ok let's go grab one before we pick our baby girl up.

We grabbed our things and made our way to Wal-Mart to look at kettles. We made our way hand in hand and started looking for the kettles.

When we found them straight away one took Tommy's eye? He picked it up and said can we get this please pretty please. It lights up look. I nod my head and say it lights up my world like you do my sexy baby. Yes, let's get it I'm sure Edna will like it too. Tommy shakes his head and laughs then says my god baby you and your puns. I love them like I love you.

I lean over to kiss his lips and say there is plenty more baby. I love you too. Now let's get this before we are late picking our baby girl up, which reminds me we need to go to the courthouse tomorrow to file Edna's adoption papers.

We buy the kettle and jump in the car to get our baby girl.

After we picked Edna up, we went through drive thru McDonald's as Edna wanted nuggets and I felt like a Chocolate Sundae so we just got dinner there and decided we would go back up to the Hollywood sign to eat.

I couldn't get the Sundae as the machine was broken. I was not impressed so I pouted and turned to Tommy and said I'm salty I can't get what I want.

Tommy cracked up when he saw my face and said oh my god babe seriously. Edna said Dam what wrong? I turned to her and was about to say don't worry baby girl, but she saw my face and she too started laughing and said Dam look funny. Daddy Dam look funny. Tommy turns to her and says I know baby girl Dam look funny. Dam being silly.

After that laughing episode we head home again so we can put our baby girl to bed as she is rubbing her eyes and I know she is tired.

Once we get home, I say goodnight to her before Tommy puts her to bed.

I then remember we were going to write the song that I wrote when he was in hospital after our fight. So, I go and grab my song book and his guitar that he writes music on. I take them up to our room.

When he walks in, he stops and says what this is for babe? I turn to him and say I thought we could get a start on writing the music for the song I wrote. Tommy nods his head and says I forgot about that after the kettle incident.

He sits on the bed next to me and picks up his guitar, then says ok babe where are the words? I open the song book up and hand it to Tommy. As he reads over it, I start to get very nervous that he doesn't like it until he starts to strum his guitar.

He picks up the pencil that we use and start to scribble the chords down. After he finished, he said ok babe can you sing it while I play the chords. I nod my head and start to sing the words that are burnt into my brain as I looked over them so much when he run after we lost our baby girl.

We finish and he says I don't know the chords don't sound right in one part. So, we run through it again and this time he changes the chords for a bit of the song, and it sounds perfect.

We cuddle up in bed satisfied with writing the music to the song. I wake up the next morning and Tommy is still asleep. I went to have a shower but heard our baby girl waking up. She always tells us she is awake.

I go to get her and get her dressed for preschool.

Tommy walks in a bit after that and sees that I am getting our beautiful baby girl ready. He walks out after that I'm guessing to the kitchen to start our coffee.