Chapter 12

Adams POV

The day I walked out on my soul mate was the worst day of my life. I know I hurt Tommy but I'm hurt too. I didn't know what else to do. Tommy was avoiding me and not talking to me so I couldn't stay there.

I went to Neil's and stayed with him for a bit.

Every night when I got back from the studio I just miss Tommy more and more each time because he is not there. It's just lucky that we pre-recorded the music but it doesn't stop me from missing him and hoping against hope that he will turn up but he never does.

One night Neil was on Twitter and he said to me Tommy is not doing well Addy he keep posting all this depressing stuff. If you love him you need to fight for him otherwise you're going to lose him.

So that night I was lying in bed and thought of ways to get him talking to me so I kept wracking my brain until one night Neil and I came across this TV show called Catfish. It's about all these people that are Catfished and it gives me an idea.

I remember when his father died and the doctor he had was Mitchell Lamb so I think to myself I can do that. Mitchell is my middle name anyway and I have just shortened Lambert. I open a Twitter in the name of Mitchell Lamb and I follow Tommy straight away.

As I scroll through Twitter I notice all the depressing things and it makes me feel worse because I did this to him.

I fucked up by not asking him first and for that I lost him from it.

Each night for about 2 months I message him and he started to talk to me. He told me that his boyfriend was away and he was missing him.

One night I couldn't take it anymore I had to tell him that I love him. I did and he comes back and says he still loves his boyfriend so he can't go out with me.

That gives me hope that he will take me back.

So the next day I message him and say I miss you so much and I still love you. Can you please forgive me? I need you by my side baby please. He tells me he is sorry himself and he forgives me but we need to take this slow. I agree that we do.

We keep texting back and forth each day until one day he slips up and tells me he is cutting again. I ask him if he will see me but he says not yet. I ask Neil to go around one night just to make sure he is ok.

That night when Neil comes home he tells me he has lost weight and he doesn't look well. I need to see him before I lose him. I can't lose him. I just can't I love him too much.

A couple of days later I'm getting worried because I haven't heard from Tommy since last night and he has usually texted me by now. I send him a text telling him I'm coming over to see him. I give him about 10 minutes to reply and he still hasn't so I jump in the car and race to my house to make sure he is ok. There are no lights on when I get there and that makes me worry more.

I jump out of the car and walk up to the front door. I was just about to the ring the doorbell when I hear Edna screaming and by the sounds of her crying she has been for a few hours. I pull my keys out to open the door and race inside and up to our little girl's room.

I enter the room and see she is standing near the wardrobe crying her eyes out. I call out to her so it's doesn't startle her and she looks at me and runs into my arms. She looks at me and said Dam daddy. I say where is daddy princess? She points into her wardrobe and says daddy Dam daddy.

I put her head into my neck and walk into the wardrobe. The sight before me brings tears to my eyes. My soul mate lying there unconscious in a pool of his own blood.

I walk back out and say baby girl can you play with your toys for me. I'm going to help daddy ok? She nods her head and I put her down so she can play with her toys.