5 - Tragic

I don't even had a clue what special day is she talking about?

I know its not her birthday. I'm so confused what is she snobbing about.

Is it because i have new friends? What's the deal?

"She's excited to have a little celebration with you Kim, i never thought you forgot it. It's our best friend anniversary! She said you never forget it since kindergarten, i guess there's more important things to you now" Jen said it while approaching to me.

( Crap.!!. for 10 years i'm sure i already forgot this freakish celebration tho. We had a best friend anniversary for Jen and Joy, We gave gifts to each other and had a little celebration every anniversary . )

I wanted to apologize to them.

I try to find Joy at the campus and i saw her sitting at the corner in our classroom but Sophia Vasquez interrupted my way..

Sophia is a 3rd year student. Sweet girl. Charming.. The Leader of the majorettes.

"Kim, i heard you are the new composer of the band! I was thinking if i could spare a moment with you, me and my girls would like to chitchat."

I know Joy was disappointed , but she saw me and walk away
"Joy!!"
I try to call her but she didn't even bother to listen. 

The Sophia interrupted ..
"You're calling her? Don't even get friends with that girl, i heard she's spreading rumors about you. Trust me. I saw and heard everything at the comfort room yesterday. I'm sure its her. She said you're a slut by going with Chris and the other members of the band aka with boys.. ofcourse she wouldn't understand or maybe she's jealous "

WHAT??

REALLY??

JOY SPREAD RUMORS ABOUT ME??

NOW I KNOW SHE'S REALLY JEALOUS.. I KNEW IT.. SINCE WHEN WE'RE HIGHSCHOOL SHE ALWAYS BACKSTAB THE POPULAR AND CHARMING GIRLS.. I NEVER THOUGHT SHE WILL DID THE SAME THING TO ME...
GRRrRrrr... FROM THEN MY ANGER TO JOY WENT AGAIN.. WE USED TO HAVE A SMALL FIGHT ALREADY IN HIGHSCHOOL. BUT NOW? IT'S ALREADY A DIFFERENT STORY !!

From then i decided to not get friends with Joy.

I followed Sophia and her girls. I already get friends with the higher years and i don't even give a damn to Jen and Joy anymore.

Who do you think she is to spread rumors about me?

I went to my locker. I inputted my lock password and as i opened it, a piece of folded paper fell. There's a message inside.

I opened it and it says

"BE CAREFUL" *CAPSLOCK..

Why would someone sent this letter to me?

Does this person knew something about me?

I know i'm from the future and this feels so wierd than ever.

" who wrote this letter ?? "
I turn around and gaze my eyes on every corner of the hallway. Wandering maybe someone stare at me while i read this letter, but nobody was.

The hallway was crowded and everybody's busy chitchating,, i can't figure out who wrote this. I keep the letter inside my bag and left with curiosity.

"Kim!! My grandma will have her birthday tomorrow, i was wondering if we could have lunch together at the house tomorrow ? "
"Yeah sure.. "

Ofcourse its a birthday.. Chris have been close to me so far and i can't say no.. Its just a birthday celebration what else could happen anyway?

Its lunch time. Christopher  was approaching to me.

"Lets go"

I'll gonna have lunch at Christopher's house today.. Its his Grandma's birthday..

"Kim.. come on Jeff's waiting for you at the cafeteria.. " Jen heading at us

"Jen i'm sorry i'll go with Chris. It's his Grandma's birthday.. so.. "

"Oh.. uhmm.. okay.. " Jen left with i know... a fake smile at us to Chris.

I saw Jen's disappointed face i know i don't spend enough time with them anymore i'm always out with my new friends.

I never thought i really did change my past on everything. My heart wants to go with Jen but my brain tells me to go with Chris he's my boyfriend and  i also promised to go with him.. 🙁

Christof's house is few blocks away from school. As Chris and i walked to there house i wonder why i trust Christopher this time without anyone with us.. in there house ?? Really??

The mid windy and sunny blaze from the tree shed at me and Christopher

We walk in the corner of the street 20 steps before thier house. Christopher wrap his left arm to my back and slowly pull my left shoulder at his left side (Awwe sweet)

But it was sneaky this time when he slowly putted his arms around my waist down to my left hips.. hmmm.. flirty.. 

Well, its the most common thing couple do tho, but why am i not comfortable to it?

We arrived at Christopher's house but why is anybody home?

I thought there's a birthday party?

My heart pump like crazy.. is this a joke ?? Where's everybody?

But it calmed down when his grandma
went out..

"Chris! "
"Its my grandma. " Chris smiled

MY GOSH I'M SOO JUDGEMENTAL

"Happy birthday grandma!" I said
"Thank you dear.. come in. Come.. "

Yeah its really her birthday. It just happen that i'm the only visitor Christopher invited..

My mind applaud. I just over react a fake scenario in my own brain recently goshh..

We went inside and i couldn't help but ask Chris

"Where's your mom? "

"My parents got divorced when i was still a kid they have new families now and i lived with my grandma.. "

"Oh.. i'm sorry Chris i ask that"

"Its fine.. " Chris smiled.

I never knew his back story.. now i understood why he is in his grandma's house.. i don't ask anymore questions why are there no visitors or so..

We just ate our lunch, Chris' grandma blew her cake and we Chris washed the dishes after a while..

"Chris i'll leave you two.. Dear i'll just went to the wet market to buy some things. "

"But grandma its your birthday"

"I already planned this Chris i'll go.. besides there's nothing new in my daily life Chris.. Ciao Kim"

Chris grandma went out after lunch and now its only me and Chris left at the house.

Its 30 mins before 1PM, our afternoon class and we already done with the dishes and chores.

Chris sit at the couch.
"Kim have a sit"

I try to sit beside him but turns out he grab my waist and now i was sitting on his lap.

He hugged me tight and he creeps his fingers down on mine v!!

(What is he doing? This young he knew this?)

He try to sway my waist back and fourth, i felt the sensation on his fingers on mine. I got so wet (But.. all those pleasure .. It was John in my head but wait.. this is not John.. I'm dealing with Chris!! Why am i doing this?)

He pushed me down the couch while him sitting on my lap. He kiss me more in my neck while he's moving his to mine.
"Chris.." i just said his name..
"Kim.. i'm your boyfie so.. we can do this.. right? "

OH NO!!!

He open's his zipper and now my hearts pounding like hell!! This time i realized i can't do this thing!! i'm from the future and i can't have sex in my past NOT with CHRIS!!

Its just in my mind saying NO!!