hoseokie

ack! hoseokie!! i must go now..

did he sleep?..oh yes!!! this the perfect time to slip out of here..

I slowly tried moving out and  had a final glance at him. Omg look how messier it is now...half the body on bed  and other balancing on the ground with his feet and he didn't even change his shoe nor his cloth..it must be uncomfortable...I'll just change his top and shoes...

I pulled the rest of his body into the bed and removed his shoes and finally moved into changing his top..

where r his pjs? it must be there!! but is it appropriate for me to open someone else wardrobe?. Its not like we r bestfriends? ..wat why should I hesitate?  its not like I'll steal something! I'm only making him comfortable and after all I'm his slave and know a big secret about him..so I think its not a problem..

I moved my hands up to collar and started to unbutton the shirt..i hope he don't wake up now. There wont be nothing embarrassing if he wake up now, see me unbuttoning his shirt and  think that I'm pervert\0o0/..or no need I'll just unbutton few buttons at the top and leave. He is a grown adult! not a baby and above all he is threatening me and made me his slave UGH! y should i care him ??? UGH UGH 

"taehyung, I'm leaving"

"uhmmm"

eh whatever. I'll just get outta here, i moved out of the room and shut the door..

....whatever.. Haa..

i got outside and waited for the cab..i wanna reach my apartment as soon as possible...

'

'

'

"hoseokie! I'm here!"

"bro where did u this time?? huh i told you to wait for me"

"bro, taehyung asked me to go there, so i left"

"huh, u left me for taehyung??"

"=_="

"oh wait *lol* u r his slave right *lol* how can i forget that *lol*"

"y am I even friend with him tch"

"brooo!! don't say that!! ain't I ur cutie sunshine?*acting cute*"

"😐"

"bro don't make that poker face!! aish seriously??"

"ugh  bro, i'm gonna sleep, im so tired!"

"ohk yoongi bro! good night!"

we both layed  on my bed and i slowely dozed off..

~And that mark AS the end of that day~

A/N :

I'm sry. I wrote this chap without any ideas😅