w-what- part 2

"c-care-" i was interrupted by taehyung's phone ringing, he picked his phone from his pocket as i leaned over to check whose is it.. his dad?.

"I'll come.." - tae 

"I'm hanging up.."tae

"what happened?"

"nothing. Just dad want to see me after class, idk what that man wants now?!"

"taehyung. Don't say like that. Its true he was bad person when it comes to Jackson but he is your dad after all.."

"yoongi! can't u just understand?! i have been suffering for past few years just because of what he did! you couldn't know the pain of a best friend who u loved and trusted did worst things to you! cuz you never gone through it!"

"how are you so sure huh?! maybe its not the same, but ik how it feels, idk if you remember her BUT MY GIRLFRIEND CHEATED.ON. ME. WITH. YOU! even she was the one i loved and trusted  yet she cheated me   and here I'm talking to you and most absurd of all that i think i like-"FXK what was thinking ?! i almost said it with my frustration 😰 i mean I'm not sure if i like him but I'm not gay either, maybe cuz I'm hanging out with him more. i looked him hoping that he will ask about the last part, he looked shocked, his eyes slightly bigger now, and his mouth forming a slight gape, he is  cute...i wanna ruffle his hair, i unconsciously let out a small giggle, -oop argh this is a serious illness i better see a therapist.

"huh? y-" 

"c-cuz ur face look s-stupid just now!"

" =_= you have been criticizing my face quiet a lot, but idk i dated your girlfriend.. not gonna lie i didn't think you had girlfriend, anyway I'm sorry, i just want some time to forget and forgive..."

"yes, i just don't get too rude with your dad that's it"

"hm..gotta go to class"

a/n

ik its been loooong since i last updated😅💔 i had been busy with few stuffs and even suffering from writer's block 🙂✌ ik its very short chapter. I'll try to update other chapter as soon as possible 😊