I LIKE HIM

I told hoseok that I wanna tell him something and he told me to come over to his place after the class, so we can talk, maybe he sensed the severity of the topic from my face since he gave me such an idea.

we walked to his apartment and ordered a pizza while we were there. unlike me, he doesn't live alone. He lives with his parents. we rang the doorbell and waited for aunt to open the door, and when she unlocked the door, we greeted her and we entered his room.  we placed our bag on the table and sat on his bed, the atmosphere kind of screams awkward, but he breaks the silence by talking first.

"These days, I felt like that you were off and I wanted to ask you but,  I was waiting for you to make the move bro!"

" Oh, I'm sorryy hobi, this was kind of new to me, and I didn't know how to react to it my own either... you see, After me became taehyung's slave, we were together most of the times. And I get these weird heartbeats when he is around me, not like a scared one...But you see more like an excited one... I even feel my face heat up when we have the slightest physical contact. It's been happening for loong.." after I'm done with it, I looked at hobi for any reaction since he was way too silent for the whole time. he had his jaw dropped,  which I thought obviously could have happened..

"b-bro, so you are telling me that you like taehyung as in love?"

"I dont know if it's just an infatuation because you know, he is handsome and kinda looks like the characters in my manga. Or  is it that I actually do have a crush on him!"

"bro, but weren't you straight? you even had a girlfriend before!"

"I dont know, bro.. I seriously have no idea. "

Just then, his mother knocked at the door saying they had brought the pizza for us, hoseok went  to get it and came back to me. he placed the pizza on the bed and kept his forefinger on his chin as if to think about a plan and I had to interrupt him since I wanted to know what he was planning.

"ahem, bro."

"Dude, I was just thinking about what we should do!  we need to know, if you like him or is it just an infatuation, if you really do like him, it will make you a bisexual, hmm...and above all how will he react if you confess your feelings to him!"

"whaAT! I ain't gonna confess! no way!!"

"Wait,  bro! let's confirm your feelings first,  and then we will think about the next step. "

"Oh, okay.."

" Hmmmm...Ah ! bro, let me ask you a few questions!!" he looked as if he had a really good idea with him. anyways let's hear it out.

"Oh sure,  go ahead,"

"No wait! first open the pizza. The smell is distracting my mind!" he said while opening the packet and taking his first slice and took his bite, and I had roll my eyes since I was expecting something and now I have to wait for it, but I too did the same as him.

"ok! so tell me, since when did you start having these kinds of thoughts?"

"I am not sure exactly, hmm...I think I started having these symptoms after I went to his house one day."

"Maybe something happened at his home that sparked  on you, tell me if something happened that day!"

"nothing much, I went  there to deliver him his food and then he flicked my forehead because I was late..oh wait" I remember now, he locked me between his arms that day and I had the manga scenario in my head where the mc lock his bottom between his arm and he lean in slowly and place his kiss on his guy! I nearly thought he would kiss me that day!! oh my gawddd did that sparked my fantasy !.😨

"Oh wait what? something happened bro ? tell me!" Oh my gawd how will I tell him that..

" you see, bro...he kind of you know locked me in his arms..  he placed his arms on my both sides and I was practically trapped between his arms and the door, and he kind of leaned forward. I nearly thought he was gonna kiss me and even closed my eyes >_<, but he didn't! he just flicked my head... you know, those are the typical scene that happens in my manga maybe that's what sparked in me.. I see it's just an infatuation.."

"oh my gawd bro, all these happened! and today is the day you are telling me!!" he talked like he was spitting fire.. and he continued

"Anyways wait, dont decide it so fast! I know it makes sense too,  because you been in a situation as the manga you read..hm let's keep it as infatuation for now..OK next question! tell me what you feel if he gets into a relationship today with another girl"

"a relationship with another girl..."

"imagine! you see him walking with a girl holding her waist, and they looked at each other, and he hold her chin and slowly lean forward.. and places a ki-"

"OH HELL NAH HOSEOK!" I ended up shouting before he even complete his words, his mother came by the door and asked if we were alright, to which I rather embarrassingly told her we were fine. I dont even wanna imagine such a situation!

"bro.. reading from your reactions... wait one last question!"

" is it not done?" I asked him but it sound more like I was whining about it

"about to !! so what if  he become your boyfriend? people will call you gay and embarrass you and will try to bully you, I dont think taehyung will have any problem since all his fangirl are gonna say you seduced him. would you be okay with that? what about  your parents? how will they react? would you still feel like being with him after all that?"

hmm...I never thought about this, this is something I need to keep in mind but somehow I feel like its not a big deal, as if taehyung just blinded me with his presence alone to a point that I dont care about the consequence I need to face. Being a bisexual doesn't sounds so bad, only one thing I care and fear at this point is how will he react to this? I dont wanna imagine a situation he calls me a fag and asked me to not to come to his side ever again... I can't handle myself with such situations.. 

"hoseokie... I do know it now... I like him"