Remember (Alice POV)

I was finishing another customer when five guy's walked in together.

"Weird" I mumbled. "Give me a sec to clean up!" I yelled to them. One guy looked at me and smiled. "Something about those eye's look familiar I thought." " Whatever" I said and shuck it off.

I finished Cleaning up and Walked to the counter they were standing at. "What can i help you with guy's?"

They Smiled at me weirdly and one said "Three of us would like a tattoo." he stated.

"Okay what's the name?" I asked. "Just put One Direction down" Said another with an Irish accent. "Wait you mates are that Big British and Irish Boy band?" I sorta yelled. They Smiled and said yes. "Okay so who's first?" A Guy with curly hair came up and said. "I will love to go first love." I laughed. "Oh a flirt are we?" I took him to the chair "alright what do you want?" I asked. "Well I would like a heart." He stated. "what kind of heart would you like?" "a Human heart" He said. "Okay so a normal heart>" I said in response. "No." he argued "just a human heart."

I looked at him weird and said fine. "well by the looks of it i say you're used to the needle" I said and started the tattoo.

An hour later I was done and followed him into the waiting room and saw his friends asleep well at least two of them. "Finally your Done!" The Blond yelled."Hey cool it Blondie it's a work of art and it takes time," He growled at me and I laughed. "You'r not that scary Blondie." The Curly haired guy chuckled at me. "Niall don't do anything you will regret."Curly said. Niall looked at me and smirked "I remember you, you were that girl at the play ground Louis found." I gulped and slowly backed away towards my cash register. "No it can't be!" I yelled. I looked at all the boys then i saw the guy who i guess was

Louis looking at me. He looked at me with sorrow in his eyes like he felt pity for me. I didn't want shit from him.

I DID REMEMBER HIS EYE'S!

HA HA cliff hanger! please like and i will make more!!!