OH SHIT!!! (Alice POV)

"YOU!" I screamed"I REMEMBER YOU!" I ran for my Hunting gun. (Oh by the way !'m a Demon hunter now, My grandma taught me after what happened when i was younger.)

"Oh no you don't!" Niall said. He was to slow for me though I grabbed my gun and shot him in the arm. "SHIT THAT HURTS!" He screamed. "HA! got you now Bitch!" I cheered.

"What the hell,how are you hurt by a human gun?" Harry asked. "I don't know, But it fuckin hurts!" Niall stated. I laughed more and walking back to the counter. That will be $150, oh and get the fuck out after." They looked at me shocked. "You just shot me!" Niall yelled.

Louis was still just standing there but now he had a smirk. All of a sudden I was against a wall. When i looked to see who it was i saw Zayn. He growled and his eyes turned that black color i hate. "Oh i see you guys are all demons together." I snickered. I looked at Louis, he looked shocked."How do you know what we are." He asked. "Duh i know what you are i'm a demon hunter because of you." I simply stated."Oh." was all he said."Yeah as i said i remember you."

I grabbed Zany's arm and hit a major blood artery that's weak on demons. "OW!" He looked at me and i smiled. "Please put me down or i will do way worse." He dropped me and i landed on my feet. "Okay well bye bye and don't let the door hit you'r ares on the way out!" I grabbed my gun and pointed it at them all."Ha!" go a head and try." Niall said. I pulled the Trigger and five Barrels popped out of the gun and pointed at them. "You were saying." All of them gulped and backed away slowly."Okay time to leave and go eat, bye crazy lady." Liam said and they walked out. As they left Louis stopped and looked at me I'm happy you remember me, I guess I made an impression on you." I looked at him and smiled "Oh, Love you changed me for the better." He chuckled "see you again soon." He whispered, Then left.

"Shit, I hope he doesn't Come Back, well any of them because if i killed them i would have a bounty on my head by all of the fans, I would be dead the next day."

Please Leave a comment or an idea for the next Chapter I will give credit to you