There here!!!

NAME THAT MOVIE AND I WILL FOLLOW YOU!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I cleaned up the shop, I locked up the place and left to go get food.

I really don't want to talk or see anyone i know. My day has been stress full enough but NO life has to be a BITCH!!!

As I was walking I ran strait in to a guy, and dropped my Nan do's. "DA FOE!" I looked to see who bumped in to me and to my surprise it was Louis.

"Oh it's you." was all he said and dusted him self off and started to leave. "REALLY NO APOLOGIES , NO NOTHING!! I screamed at him. By now everyone was looking and he looked pissed. I sat there on the ground picking up my food when, he came over picked up the rest and stood me up and said sorry. "See was that so hard?" I said. "Every word killed me inside."

he responded. I laughed. "Your lucky the rest aren't here to see you be nice to me. or they would be here in shock for what you just did." He laughed and shook your head. "You know not all demon's are bad, why don't you come over and see for you'r self." he offered. I laughed

"I don't know were you live!" I said back. "You have new neighbors now Du-ah!" I looked at him and chuckled."You'r determined aren't you?" He shook his head "just come over and see for your self,how about 2 pm tomorrow?" "FINE!" I yelled and smiled and then he was gone. Well guess i have new neighbor's and there demons even better.... Ugh this will be fun tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK PLEASE!!!!!