𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

𑁍┊사랑병 ˎˊ˗

( xiii. i wanna be your girlfriend )

⚠️ a/n:⚠️
toothrottingly sweet bennett and barb friendship

also, note that the first part of this is a flashback to the skatepark, which happened on friday. bennett met klee the following saturday, and saw razor on that day as well. the second part of this takes place on the sunday. make sense make sense??? ok here we go

xinyan x barb content ahead (technically this is filler </3 but i really wanted to write it shajskfjf

-

out of bennett and barbara's friends, razor had placed them into three categories.

the first category was the people he liked to talk to, which consisted of fischl, chongyun and noelle.

the second category was the people he didn't really understand, which consisted of xiangling and xingqiu.

the third was the xinyan category, which was a mix of the two. he would have considered her to be part of category two, but he had a conversation with her that day at the skate park, which completely shifted his mind.

on the walk back home, xinyan ended up talking to razor quite a bit.

"so, ya know barbara, razor?"

"m..hm," razor said, not really expecting her to speak to him.

"that's really cool! y'know barbara is one of the first people i met at school! heh, i'm pretty glad i met her and bennett actually," xinyan said, scratching the back of her head.

"hm.. why.. do you say that?" he asked hesitantly. razor grumbled under his breath when he realized that xinyan was actually a little taller than him... but then again, she was wearing platform vans. she had a very rebellious sense of style; she was the opposite of barbara.

"bennett's kinda the one that brought this friend group together yknow. i was in a pretty toxic friend group before i knew all these lovely bastards— i didn't even realize it. they'd basically hate the shit out of me because i liked rock n roll and was okay at guitar AND there were people out there liking my videos and stuff. i guess i never really had any real friends— none of us did. suddenly i met bennett and barb in the music room and she asked me to play while she sang, and i guess since then we had something going...," said the rocker— she looked embarrassed, her face was tinted in a deep blush.