𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

𑁍┊사랑병 ˎˊ˗

( xxxix. slime bomb )

the awkward yet somber moments after initiating a relationship was something to dread— at least that was what bennett and razor thought. it had been 3 days since they told their friends that they were now lovers. razor, who'd confessed first, surprisingly (or was it not surprising?), became reluctant when it came to their relationship. bennett became the more open one, whether it came to loving words or physical touch. it was funny, though, how he became quite a blushing mess when razor took action with words and gestures of love. it was one of razor's favorite things about the slightly shorter blonde. well, one of his many favorite things.

bennett had just gotten back from doing groceries with his dads when he received a notification that he didn't think he'd get.

-

klee_bomb who you might know, is on instagram!

klee_bomb has followed you!

notification (1)

klee_bomb would like to chat!
accept request?

yes no

klee_bomb has joined the chat!

saturday | 12:37 PM

bennettslifesucks
KLEE?!

bennettslifesucks
EXCUSE ME

bennettslifesucks
HI KLEE—

klee_bomb
BENNETT BENNETT BENNETT!!!!!!

klee_bomb
I HEARD THAT YOU AND BIG BROTHER ARE REEEAAAALLLY DATING NOW!!! 💕💕💕💕💕

bennettslifesucks
I—

bennettslifesucks
HAHWJRKFKFKGKOFODO SO RAZOR TOLD YOU WE LIED THE FIRST TIME?

klee_bomb
YES!!! big brother told me eeverything and PINKY PROMISED NO LIES ANYMORE 😡💕

klee_bomb
DO YOU PINKY PROMISE TOO??? 🥺😡

bennettslifesucks
OH YES YES OF COURSE KLEE. I PINKY SWEAR ON MY WHOLE EXISTENCE.

klee_bomb
GOODIE GOODIE GOOD!! I BELIEVE YOU! i wanna make slime today!!😍

bennettslifesucks
omg bestie klee are you planning to run a slime account??????