𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨.

𑁍┊사랑병 ˎˊ˗

( xlii. new )

somehow, every time razor and bennett saw each other, it felt like the first time. somehow, whenever their eyes met, both boys found themselves in awe. it always felt new, it always felt so lovely. it was the saturday— and bennett would feel new once again. the night prior, razor had messaged him to be ready at 1:00; he'd said he'd pick him up at his house. the blonde was all the more excited, finding himself ready to go at 12:00– an hour early.

bennett was wearing the outfit that fischl, noelle and barbara picked out for him. it was quite the change from his usual attire. it was a change for the better. in the end, they decided on a sunflower yellow polo shirt that was slightly oversized and loosely tucked into straight-legged semi-baggy light blue jeans, held together by a clear belt. barbara had to convince him not to wear rainbow crocs— with great difficulty. the fashionable trio gave in to bennett's new obsession with tie dye things by allowing him to wear yellow tie-dye converse.

barbara had also instructed him to carry a hoodie and white goggles around, in case he saw fans and needed to conceal himself. considering he was still on hiatus, internet drama would stir if bennett was seen with someone.

the weather was quite cool for a day in late june— bennett could only hoped that his bad luck wouldn't ruin it. sometimes, as soon as he'd step outside on a bright afternoon, the weather would completely shift and thunder clouds would imbue the once-lovely cerulean sky. and that ill-fate is what once led bennett to fear that he'd be left alone— that razor would never like him, too.

now, he was utterly fearless. now, that he'd realized that yes, indeed bennett had people that loved him. he had people that were always at his side. and for this, there was no reason to call himself unlucky.

razor was the one to set him free from his own stigma.

the other— the wolf-like fellow— had a tendency to wear darker colors and mainly shades that matched his cool grey eyes and hair to match. today, he wore baggy black jeans and vans of the same shade. a metal belt rested low and comfortable on his waist— he wore a loose grey t-shirt with a collar underneath.

after all this time, to finally spend time with his person was all that razor could ever want.

"mom. klee. am leaving," razor said upon his departure; andrius and boreas rubbed their fuzzy heads by razor's leg in adoration. klee had been holding wölfein like a like a limp rag doll— it reminded razor to take him to see bennett's ferret once again.

"BYE BIG BROTHER!!" said the youngest, a bit too loudly— but razor was used to her pitch and volume.

"bye, razor, dear," lisa said sweetly, planting a short kiss on his head, ruffling the grey locks of his hair, "you look lovely. don't forget to tell bennett to come back for dinner one day— as your real boyfriend now."