Chapter 3

Thank God it's the end of day one. So far I met a group of girls who I figured out are the popular girls. They all play sports, are musicians and are very smart. Also they are really wealthy. I see a pink jeep pull up and Jade is driving it. "Hey Scarlett were going to the mall you coming?"
I guess I should so "Yeah"
I run over and hop in the car with Amber in the front seat, Skye and Rachel in the back along with me.
" So have you spoke to Cody anymore lately?" Asks Rachel.
" Uhm yeah I guess he showed me the way to all my classes."
" Your just gonna get your heart ripped from your chest and then crushed under his big!..."
"Enough Amber!" says Jade " We all know he was a jerk to you but if she doesn't take our advice she will learn on her own."
Jade shoots me a dirty look.

Finally we make it to the mall. Could that ride have been any weirder? We all go shopping and they pick out clothes for me to wear to school. All the clothes they pick out are really reveling but who cares I'm 15.

I finally get home around 7 at night to find my dad not home. I found a note on the counter that said
"Went out for a couple of drinks maybe pick up a lady. don't wait up you still have school tomorrow also make some dinner and put some in the fridge for me to eat tomorrow Night." God he has only been here a week and he is going for a new lady already I swear I'm more mature than him. I cook up some light fish and broccoli for dinner and save some for my dad. Then I do my homework and go to sleep.