Chapter 1

Hello dear ones♥️ thanks for choosing my book. Being my first book I know you will encounter some imperfectness but please bare with me ..let do this😊😊

Amani pov
Pee !!pee!! Pee!!
With my eyes closed I switched off my alarm, I was still sleepy since I had slept late while watching movie.
It was my second day in Qatar. I had relocated from my country Kenya because of my job.

My boss and CEO of Ashwal hotels had asked to move to one of his hotel in Qatar I was not willing to go since I would be far from my family but I had to agree because I needed money.

Back home my family and friends were excited that I got the promotion but it was not the same case to me.

I took my phone and started playing the song Beautiful Day by Jamie Grace. I really loved the song especially in the morning.

I woke up and ended to take my shower, in a few I was back in the room dancing the Jamie Grace song.

Today I was going for shopping and Hannah was taking me. She is the one who welcomed me to Qatar. She is short and thick but with a beautiful figure. She has a dark skin and a very long hair which made me wonder if she is really completely an African girl, she was beautiful. Getting to know her on the first day I really liked her i hoped we would end up as friends.

I wore my blue jeans ,black tee and my white converse. I was still styling my braided hair when I heard the door bell.
I knew that would be Hannah quickly I rushed to open the door.

"Hello Amani good morning" she greeted me showing a warm smile.
She wore black jeans ,a red top and brown boots she looked beautiful.

"Good morning too Hannah" I replied
"Come in please make yourself comfortable" when I saw she was comfortable enough I hurried to my small kitchen and prepared some coffee and toast for breakfast.

In a few minutes I had already served our breakfast . "Can I pray please"she looked at me while smiling I got excited that she was also a believer . I nodded as I closed my eyes.

"Dear God we thank you for the breakfast you have given us how we pray that it will be of no harm to our bodies .In Jesus name we pray" we all said amen as I took my seat.

We were silent for sometime until Hannah broke the silence. " What a beautiful day" I nodded " yeah it is"
" do you like it here?" She asked
I was not sure if I liked the place yet but I hopped I would adopt quickly. " For now I can't tell but i am sure I will like it here"

She shook her head as a way of agreeing
"Don't worry it also took me time to adopt ". She smiled as I smiled back.

I cleared the table as i washed the untensils we had used.

In a few we were ready to leave. I took my pulse and ran to Hannah who was already outside waiting for me.

We walked down the street hoping to get a taxi. Suddenly we saw a taxi approaching.

The taxi stopped right where we were as the driver lowered the screen.

"Hey ladies are you getting a ride? " The driver asked . He had a deep voice but not the scary one.It sounded good.

" Yes please" Hannah replied as she went near the car window.

She started talking to him about the services we needed as i stood outside looking at them. The guy was in black sunglasses which rhymed with his brown caramel skin he looked good.

"Amani" Hannah called. I can't believe I was deeply thinking about the driver.

"Yes Hannah". I replied
"Let's get in the car"

The car drove as we ended to the mall.

Aww!😊We have come to the end of our first chapter ..so short but hope you have enjoyed...let's see what happens next.
That for you 🌹 lovely one.