chapter 6

Ali POV
For the past one month on a normal Saturday I work during the morning hours get back home or ran errands then later I go for a road trip.

When I moved here two months ago I did not know what to do but later on I decided to be a taxi driver.
It was not easy at first but I have come to enjoy it here.
I needed a break from my family, i wanted to feel more responsible and of course have peace of mind .
I was born and grew here in Qatar, life was good then until we moved to Dubai.
I couldn't stay there any longer I had to move here.
Since then I have met different types of clients but I made sure I did not get close to them .

I did not want to relate with anyone but meeting Hannah and Amani everything changed.
Amani has been always in my mind since the first day I met her.
Her beauty was eye catching. Everything about her was beautiful ,from her beautiful eyes, beautiful smile , beautiful flawless skin, beautiful figure , beautiful legs, literally everything about her shouted the word beautiful.
Moreover she was so warm , gentle , welcoming , I would do anything to spend my time with her.
Today I decided not to work during the morning hours.
I had to call my parents and also my friends since I had not contacted with them for the last one month.
I know they are worried about me but I needed a break.
I decided first to call my friend Rajmah
who is so close to me than a brother.
"Hello"
"Hello Raj"
"I see you have decided to show up"
" Yeah bruh I needed a break just as I had told you"
"I get you brother, how have you been? everyone is so worried about you."
" Am well , life here is good,how is everyone"
" They are all fine, though your mom is always asking about you, she calls severally asking about your whereabouts"
" What do you tell her?"
" I lie to her that you are well, I can't watch her suffer, Moha has made her suffer enough" Moha is my brother who has been committing one crime after onother.
" Thanks buddy for covering for me"
"U got my back.What do you do there?"
"I am a taxi driver"
" What!!!"
" Yeah"
"I thought you wanted to clear your mind and come back"
" I also had planned so , but I like it here."
" Have you talked to anyone about it?"
" No , you know I can't tell anyone about this especially my parents"
" Yeah bruh this is a big one."
"So that why I don't want you telling anyone."
" Ok bro. So what about Hadija"
Hadija is my ex girlfriend, my parents introduced her to me so I would marry her, but things were not working out between us. So i decided to end whatever was going on.
" What about her? You know I don't talk to her"
" So do you have someone else?"
"Nooo. you know I would tell you"
" Let me hope so"
" You should bro"
"Ok bro, So when are you coming?"
" I have not planned yet , maybe two months from now"
" Bruh!!..You know what? am coming there tomorrow"
"What?"
"You don't want me coming there , what are you hiding?"
" Nothing "
" Ok see you tomorrow at the airport"
" Whatever"
Raj was not someone you could argue with.
I had him laugh as I ended the call.
I decided not to call anyone else I was not in the mood to do so. I ended up watching a movie as to pass time.

Amani POV
Yesterday night was a long one. I kept thinking about the conversation we had with Hannah.I did not want to think about it but it kept on ringing in my mind.
" Good morning dear"
Hannah entered the room she was all dressed up as someone ready to leave.
" good morning dear one, are you leaving already"
"Yeah dear I have to , I have to ran some errands and also remember later I have a date with Kelly"
" Ok gal , I know you are super excited about this. You have all my permission'
We all laughed.
" Thanks gal for understanding"
" You are welcome"
" I Know you are also meeting Ali" my heart skipped a bit.
"Yeah I iam"
" Have you prayed about it?"
This reminded me that I had not yet prayed since I woke up. I have been filling my mind with much thoughts
" No I have not yet , but am going to do that"
" Do it please, and think much about it"
" Ok dear"
" I made you some breakfast , so you better hurry before it get cold , I will be ending to my apartment now. Call me in case you need anything I will be glad to help"