Part #11

When George opened his eyes, he had been returned to the comfort of the house. At first he was confused by his surroundings, but soon the memories began to come flooding back.

Dream rushed into the room with a smile plastered across his face. "George!" He pulled George into a tight hug.

George thought he knew what a hug felt like. Heck, he'd just had two from Karl and Sapnap. However, this was different. It felt warmer. More... alive.

They released each other from the hug. Dream's smile must have been contagious because George now had a matching one.

George looked down at his king's robes. "Guess I won't really fit in around here anymore, huh?" Dream chuckled.

"I'll go to town and pick you up some normal clothes." George nodded in response and tried to stand up, but almost fell in the process.

Luckily, Dream caught him and helped him steady himself. "Still getting used to not being able to float, huh?" Dream chuckled.

George smiled. "I suppose so."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This weekend has been a lot more busy than I thought it would be :/
Chapters may take a little while to come out and may be a little shorter from this point on.
I am very sorry! I promise the ending will be very cute!!!