Part #16

Dream woke up first and made himself and George a cup of coffee before waking George up.

"Babe," he whispered, lightly shaking George's shoulder, "get up, it's morning."

George's tired eyes opened and he looked at Dream for a moment before burying his head back into his pillow. "Five more minutes," he mumbled.

Dream smiled and sat George's cup down on the nightstand. "C'mon, babe, we have wedding planning to do."

"Let me sleep, you monster."
Dream laughed. "Monster?"
"What human wakes up this early?"
"Baby. It's nine A.M."
"Time is a concept created by the government as a money-making scheme."
Dream patted George on the back sarcastically.

"Get up!" Dream said, pulling the covers off the bed.
"Nooooo. The light... it burnsssss."

Dream rolled his eyes. "Get up, ya night owl."
"Only if you cuddle me for fifteen minutes first."
"I'm willing to make that sacrifice."

Dream readjusted the bed sheets and climbed back into bed next to George.

George turned to face Dream as the blond wrapped his arms around his waist. George buried his face in Dream's chest and drifted back to sleep.

Dream pressed a kiss to George's forehead. "I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," George mumbled.

Dream fell asleep as well, and George managed to get away with sneaking in one more hour of sleep with Dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for this being so short, I just wanted to write some cute domestic fluff 🥺