chapter 2

Oikawa put on his best tux, one of his most expensive, the Brioni Vanquish II Suit. Tying his tie, reminded him of his life a year a half ago. When he wasn't budgeting and his parents actually gave him an acceptable allowance. 

"Oh god, this is gonna be embarrassing" Oikawa fixed his hair thinking he was going to have to take a taxi instead of a chauffeur. 

Honestly, his allowance wasn't that bad. But for him, it was, it really was. He couldn't even afford a keychain in the Louis Vuitton store without making a dent in his wallet. Also, o way in hell Oikawa could go shopping, not even low-mid tier stores like Michael Kors and Coach.

Oikawa called a cab in the apartment lobby phone. His apartment was one of the most prestigious complexes in the city. It was in the center and everything was there. His university was just a seven-minute walk. Thankfully, his parents pay for his condo and bills. Soon, he was in a cab to go to the event. The taxi wasn't even that bad, the only thing Tooru feared was the subway.

"Sir we are here" The cab driver spoke up.

"Alright" Oikawa handed him cash and walked out of the cab.

In front of him was a five-star hotel. He had been a couple of times so he knew what went around. Walking in the gorgeous lobby, Oikawa approached the front desk.

"Hey, gorgeous. Where is the charity event held?" the male rested his elbow on the table, his face sitting on his palm.

"The guest entrance is at the end of the hall to the right sir". The lady blushed as she pulled her zipper down revealing slight cleavage

"Mhm, but where is the working area".

"Oh," the girl quickly lost interest realizing he was here to work "Turn left there will be an exit then go to the back there will be a grey door".

"Alright, I just wanted to see what this event was gonna be like" Oikawa purposely rolled down his sleeve, revealing his Rolex "Oh! Would ya look at the time".

The lady's eyes popped open seeing the jewelry

"Gold digging bitch" Oikawa turned around to the exit.

A few exits and turns later he was finally in the staff room.

"Ah are you Oikawa Tooru? You are a little late but that's fine." the lady holding a clipboard asked.

"Yes and I apologize ma'am traffic is horrid after dark".

"Mhm. Wear this name tag. Just go around the party with one of the trays. Walk up to people asking if they need anything. If you need anything ask me. Don't forget to collect your paycheck at the end of the night." the manager ran off

Oikawa put on the strange name tag, it was weird, he was always the guest but never the staff at these parties. He walked to this table filled with desserts, drinks, and bite-size snacks. The male got a tray beside the desk and started placing elegant macarons. Arranging everything in a more appealing way he opened the door seeing lights, other workers, and rich people chatting around.

"Time to look for my target".

-

-

-

-

a/n

i crave macarons every minute of the day </3