chapter 14

tw: drugging (?)

"Please touch me I'm going to go crazy."

"What?"  Iwaizumi kneeled down to face Oikawa.

"This girl slipped a pill in my drink then I went to the bathroom to throw it up and all of a sudden I am hard as fuck and I can't stand up." Oikawa was a stuttering mess.

"Let's get you home." 

Iwaizumi held Oikawa's waist, lifting him up, then throwing Tooru's arm around his shoulder. It was an unusual way of drugging someone but the girl probably wanted action. They walked to the parking lot and a guard approached them.

"Where to?"

"Fritzs Carlington."

The guard nodded and took keys from his pocket. They walked to the car in the back, a limo. The two were seated inside and the window to the driver was rolled up. Meaning, they were all alone. 

"My friend had been drugged like this before. There is no use on doing to the doctor." Oikawa whined in pain.

"It's okay we will be back at the hotel soon just hold on a little longer." Iwaizumi assured him.

The ride was quicker than expected. By 5 minutes they arrived back at the hotel. Although, Oikawa's situation had gotten worse once they arrived at the hotel, the two went back to the room hassle-free.

Iwaizumi locked the hotel room door and walked to the bed. As he sat on the bed, Oikawa dropped to the floor. He was sweating like crazy and left so dizzy. He felt like he was on fire.

"Are you good?"

"Yeah, I'll just lay down," Tooru said in a soft voice. He walked weakly to the bed as he laid down. Iwaizumi was carefully watching.

Oikawa's breath grew heavier and heavier, it was like he was panting. He squirmed around the bed, his face was red and so was his body. Iwaizumi looked at him with a concerned face.

"I'm fine uh I'll just head to the bathroom."

 He was quieter than ever, using all of his strength to climb out of the bed. His legs were shaky and wobbly when he stood up. He was covered in sweat. He clumsily walked to the bathroom and he slammed the door shut before Iwa could say anything. All Hajime could do was sit there.

Ten minutes had passed, and Oikawa was still in the bathroom. Iwaizumi stood in front of the bathroom door deciding if he should check on him and he decided he should

"Oikawa are you good? Do you need a doctor?"

There was no sound. Iwaizumi slightly opened the door, just a little bit, and heard panting and sniffles. Iwaizumi started to become scared.

"Oikawa?"

No reply once again. He wanted to give Oikawa privacy but if he couldn't let Tooru suffer like this. After going back and forth, Iwaizumi walked inside the bathroom. 

Oikawa was leaning on the bathtub, naked, cum all over his chest, red glossy eyes, and ruffled hair. He didn't look like he noticed Iwaizumi at all.  He was trying to jerk himself off with shaky, weak hands, but it seemed like a struggle and he kept muttering nonsense as tears streamed down his face. 

He knelt down beside Oikawa and brushed the hair out of his face.

 "Do you need anything?"

Oikawa looked at him with the most aroused and desperate face. 

"Please," Oikawa whispered as his dick twitched.

Iwaizumi felt guilt, then horror after he had noticed a tent in his pants.

"Iwa-chan please." Oikawa fragilely wrapped his hands around Iwaizumi's shoulders.

-

-

-

-

a/n

smut chapt next chap :p