Chapter 5

22 February 2015

"Liam," Niall shook me.
"Yeah?" I mumbled, waking up from a light sleep. I turned over and looked at him.
"I'm sorry for waking you, but you've been sleeping for ages and I was getting impatient," he said, making me chuckle.
"What's up, Ni?" I asked.
"You're cute when you sleep," he said and I rolled my eyes.
"Is that all?" I asked, grinning at him.
"Actually no," he said, "I need to ask you something."
"Okay, go for it," I said slowly.
"Grey, white, or black?" He asked. I stared at him, totally confused.
"For what?" I asked when he didn't elaborate.
"My new car, I can't decide what color," he sighed.
"Depends what car," I said, intrigued.
"A hot one," he grinned.
"Then black," I answered. He nodded and put down his phone, turning to face me.
"You know, we're eventually going to have to tell the guys about us," he said, brushing his thumb across my cheek.
"We can tell them whenever, but I'm pretty sure they already know," I chuckled. We've been cooped up in our house for weeks, just talking to each other and getting to know each other. It was insane how much we didn't know about one another because we never really sat down and actually talked to each other.
"Are you alright, Li?" He asked, nudging me lightly.
"Yeah, why?"
"Cause you're staring," he chuckled.
"My bad, I didn't realize," I laughed.
"What's on your mind?" He asked and propped his head up on his hand.
"Just thinking," I shrugged.
"Anything interesting?" He grinned.
"Not really," I shook my head.
"Okay," he nodded, "what do you want to do today?"
"Depends," I said, "what do you want to do?"
"Be here with you," he said, making me smile.
"We should do something else for a change," I said, then sighed, "but I'm too lazy to do anything." He laughed loudly and shook his head.
"Funny, Liam," he chuckled.
"I'm being completely serious," I said. He grinned and nodded.
"You know, Li, I was thinking-"
"Oh god," I chuckled and he shoved me.
"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted," he said, glaring at me, "I was thinking and we should go home and see our parents. You know, like together," he said slowly.
"Are you serious?" I asked.
"Yeah, if you want. I mean, we've been together for a month now and I think it's time to finally tell our parents," he said, "plus my parents are getting suspicious." I laughed and nodded.
"When do you want to go?" I asked.
"In a couple of days," he grinned, "kinda wanna stay in bed with you for a little while longer."
"Okay, but we'll have to get up eventually to eat," I said. He shook his head.
"Not necessarily," he said, "we can kindly ask one of the guys to bring us some food."
"Clever," I smirked, "I'll ask Lou," I said, reaching for my phone. I quickly called him, waiting ages for him to answer.
"Hey, Liam, what's up?" He asked, a little out of breath but I didn't even want to question it.
"I was wondering if you could do me a huge favor," I said slowly.
"What kind of favor?" He asked cautiously.
"Can you come over with food?" I asked, "like, a lot of food? Please?" I added with a sweet voice knowing that he can't say no to me.
"Sure, I'll be over in 20 minutes tops," he said, "Harry's coming too."
"Okay, just bring it up to my room, please and thank you, Lou. Love you," I grinned.
"Love you too, Liam, see you in a bit," he said and hung up.
"Problem solved," I said, putting my phone down onto the side table.
"I don't know how you got him to actually agree on that. Louis would never do that if I asked," Niall said in disbelief.
"He loves me. Plus he kinda owes me too," I shrugged.
"I'm glad," he sighed.
"By the way, Harry is also coming over," I informed him. He nodded and smiled at me. I raised my eyebrow, not sure what he was on about.
"What?" I asked.
"Nothing," he shrugged and rolled on top of me.
"Oh really?" I grinned, gripping the hairs on the nape of his neck.
"Mhm," he nodded. I pulled him down and kissed him. We've also been doing loads of kissing over the past few days which was incredible to say the least. I giggled into the kiss and flipped us over so I was on top. He smirked for a second and went back to kissing me. His hands on my back sent shivers down my back, making him chuckle even more. I continued to kiss him, more intensely this time. His hands were everywhere, sometimes at my hips, sometimes gripping my hair, always on me.
"Hey Lia- oh my god-" Louis' voice boomed from behind me. I pulled away from Niall, grinned at him, and turned around to face Louis.
"Hey Lou, hey H," I said and rolled off Niall.
"Hey, Liam, Niall," Harry said, sitting on the couch across the room.
"Here's your food," Louis said slowly and handed us a huge bag of fast food. I sat up and thanked him before staring to eat.
"Since when have you guys been-" Louis stuttered, confused, which was extremely entertaining.
"Together?" Niall suggested. Louis nodded.
"A while now," I said.
"Louis, did you seriously not know?" Harry laughed, "they're not the most discreet."
"Clearly," Louis chuckled. I grinned and continued to eat.
"I'm just surprised," Louis said.
"Of what?" Niall asked.
"That you two are actually together and getting along," he said, making both Niall and I laugh.
"It surprised us too," I chuckled.
"Anyway, what have you guys been up to?" Harry asked.
"We've just been lounging around," Niall grinned, "what about you guys?"
"The usual," Harry shrugged.
"Sounds boring," Niall said.
"You'd be surprised," Louis smirked at Harry.
"Gross," Niall shuddered. I laughed and finished up eating and put the trash in the trash can by the bed.
"Hold on, since you two are together, are we going to have to deal with your PDA all the time?" Louis asked.
"Depends, will it annoy you?" I asked.
"Yes."
"Then definitely," I nodded. Niall grinned at me and kissed my cheek.
"Repulsive," Louis said.
"I think it's kinda cute," Harry said, shoving Louis.
"You think everything slightly romantic is cute," Louis rolled his eyes, making me laugh.
"That's sweet, H," I said.
"Finally, someone who appreciates me," Harry said sarcastically. Louis whispered something to Harry, god knows what, causing Harry to wipe the smile off his face.
"We're going to go home," Harry said, getting up and pulling Louis up with him.
"Like I said, gross," Niall said.
"Thanks again for the food. Have fun guys," I chuckled.
"Love you," Louis said, messing up my hair. I shook my head at them as they rushed out of the room.
"They're so weird," Niall said. I just shrugged and laid my head on his shoulder.
"You okay?" He asked and wrapped his arm around me.
"Yeah," I said and kissed his neck lightly. He giggled and tackled me onto the bed. I smiled and gazed up at him, amused by this.
"Do you need something?" I asked. He shook his head and I looked at him questioningly.
"Seriously, I don't need anything," he chuckled.
"Then why are you on top of me?" I grinned. He smirked and kissed me. I pulled him closer and ran my hands across his back. He smiled into the kiss and pulled away.
"Honestly, Niall, why are you so smiley today?" I asked, genuinely interested to know what brought this on.
"I'm just happy," he shrugged, stroking my cheek.
"I love you," I chuckled, glancing up to see his reaction to what I said.
"Are you serious?" He asked, staring wide eyed at me.
"Yeah I'm serious," I nodded. He kissed me quickly and pulled away.
"I love you too, Liam," he said, making my heart flutter.
"Are you serious?" I asked, smiling a toothy smile.
"Yeah," he chuckled and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around him, smiling like an idiot. He slowly let go and kissed my cheek. He then laid down next to me and stared at me.
"You're hot, Liam," he said. I laughed and nodded, "I know, thank you."
"You're so difficult," he rolled his eyes and chuckled.
"Deal with it," I grinned.
"You're lucky I like you enough to deal with it," he said, pressing his lips on my neck. I chuckled and tilted my head to the side, inviting him to continue kissing me. He did just that, kissing me softly. Goosebumps rose on my skin as he pressed his lips to my neck. He traced his fingertips up my arm, causing me to shiver under his touch. He chuckled against my skin and pulled away.
"Hot," he smirked.
"Shut up," I rolled my eyes and laughed. He smiled widely and kissed my cheek. He cuddled next to me and sighed. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer to me.
"I think we'll be okay, Liam," he said. I nodded, "me too, love, me too."

-

A/N: I had awful mind blanks while writing this, so excuse any mistakes or choppiness. X