.Death Threats.

Yoongi had been sprinting alongside you to keep up with your ferocious pace, you had been running for about an hour but with no avail. Keeping track of the twisting hallways was enough, now you had someone else to drag along. You didn't care much about Yoongi, he had thrown you into this anyway. But, he was helping you to find your friends. Jungkook's voice echoes in your mind "trust me, those men aren't your friends. They are anything but that." what was the correct word for them? Acquaintances? No, that was too little of a word for who they were to you.

"y/n." Yoongi states quietly. "I think I got us lost."

You glare at him. "well, waiting around won't help us." you say with a sigh, "let's just keep running and hope we get somewhere."

Endless circles. You couldn't go back, who knows what Jungkook would say to you then. You stop. Remembering something very crucial. "Yoongi. Where's Jin." He stops dead. Terror shimmering in his eyes. What could possibly be wrong with me? how could I forget someone so close to me that easily? Like a sponge soaked with translucent water, like you would twist the sponge to get the water out., He was thrashing and twisting himself around inside. Beating himself up for forgetting about Jin.

You speak softly, trying to make him stop mentally hurting himself. You had seen it too many times before and couldn't stand it. "Could Jin possibly know where the cells are?"

Yoongi grimaces at his shoes, "yes."

You twist around and rip out your wings. "have a Kagune?" you ask.

He tries not to smile, "yes"

"any use for transport?" you question, curiously awaiting the revelation of his Kagune.

"not really. More for combat than flight." One long tail like thing sprouted from his lower back. He seriously reminded you of a fox and you started to laugh. He glared at you, red streaking his face. He raised his hand to cover it but left a gap so that his icy blue and deep hazel eyes were showing.

"can it help you run faster then?" you say, trying to hold back more taunting.

"maybe? I've never tried."

"I could drag you on the floor underneath me." you say being totally serious and working up an image in your head.

"the floor is slippery enough." He says. Thinking heavily. You didn't believe it, you half meant it as a joke but It might just make you go faster.

He had recoiled his Kagune and was laid flat on his stomach with his hands up, waiting for you to drag him. To you he looked, simply, like a floppy fish out of water.

You took flight, Gliding close to the ground. You take hold of his hands and slide him along the floor just to test. He seemed lighter than you expected and the floor didn't do what they thought it shouldn't do. It was going smoothly. You started the journey back to Jin.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Jin was kind of regaining consciousness when you got back. Groaning and emitting loud moans that echoed down the hallway. He stared up at Yoongi and you in disarray and confusion. Yoongi reaches out to pull down Jin's mask but Jin grabs his wrist and growls. Yoongi starts to pout, "Jin, you might not be able to breathe with that on."

Jin gives a simple reply, "if I couldn't breathe I would be dead." Yoongi gives a sigh and you get straight to the point, "I need to find Taehyung and Hoseok, do you know where I can find them?" Jin gives you a disapproving look and, ignoring your question says, "where did you leave Jungkook?"

"I didn't leave him."

"sure" he says with a pained smirk on his face.

You glare at him and growl, "answer my question."

"answer mine first." He says smartly.

"I did." you say, exhausted. "I told you that I didn't leave him. We split up. I left him with Nam-" you pause, furious that Jin was able weasel out that information.

"Namjoon." He says, tasting the name and maybe trying to recall a face along with it.

Yoongi wrestled his arm from Jin's ferocious grip and breaks Jin's concentration by stating, " If you come with us, y/n can carry you."

Your eyes widen and your heartbeats become closer in measure. "I- who said that?!" you yell frantically at him. Yoongi starts to pout again, "He can't move any other way. At least not very fast."

"I can't drag both of you." You say, exasperated.

"You won't have to! I'm strong enough to run alongside you." Yoongi says happily, directing his words to you.

"you're not dragging me." Jin mutters sharply, glaring down at his boots.

"Jin, there's no other wa-" Yoongi says forcefully, catching Jin's wandering gaze.

"I say when there's no other way!" Jin bellowed, breaking the eye contact and looking down to the side.

The silence that followed was begging to be broken by anyone who dared. Yoongi did.

"okay, I understand." He pauses then says softly. "but I am correct."

"I didn't agree to any of this." You mutter unhappily. "just tell me where to go. If you lie, I will kill Yoongi."

Jin sits up violently after you end your sentence, "you're insane." He said this but inside he felt a slight similarity between himself and you. You weren't one to mess around with, but he did know that you didn't have the guts to kill a person.

Through this conversation Yoongi sat innocently staring at the wall. His eyes widened slightly when you threatened to kill him, well, that was rash. He did know that Jin was trying to lure you back into the arms of the Aogiri Tree, but he wouldn't dare now that you had threatened to kill him. Or did he? He didn't know what you're Kagune was though, he was too weary when you had arrived to notice, and all he knew was that it was good for transport. You weren't armed though so you depended on the protection and secrecy of your Kagune to hold that threat up to Jin. And Yoongi didn't want to spoil the surprise.

"she's most definitely sane." Yoongi says, his eyes emotionless. He turns to Jin holding out his hand. "I'll assist you. And you can show y/n the way." Yoongi cringed at the word assist. He had almost said help, but then Jin would have obviously declined and would be left lying helpless on the floor again, but Jin eventually nodded his approval.