Hunger Games

"Namjoon's finger wasn't enough was it?"

His eyes narrowed and his voice rang hollow.

"What?"

You glared at his shoes. "You're starving." Your face burns red. "And stupid to act like this."

You turn, striding a few paces, then pause and tilt your head to look back at him. "I'm going to see Jin. He'll know what's going on."

A scowl returned to Jungkook's features and he scoffed at your words. "Sure, like the guy who's just woke up from a coma knows what's going on."

You keep a constant glare and turn away, disgusted by how drastically he had changed in the past few seconds. He was back to normal.

Jungkook hadn't changed. He never would.

You stride down the hall and turn the corner again, almost tripping over Yoongi, who was still crouching on the floor.

You catch sight of the object he his fiddling with in his hands.

The object emits a sharp buzz as he presses a button.

 Something hums from the other side of the line as you rip the device from him and stride away, him in pursuit.

"What'd you that for?" He whines.

You ignore his question, "We need food."

Yoongi rolls his eyes. "No kidding."

Yoongi leads you to the propped up, woozy figure of Jin.

Blood streaks litter the corners of his mouth, and his complexion is gray and pale. Skin stretched over dry bones.

You glower down at him. "We're all starving. Do you have food anywhere?"

Jin snickers bitterly. "We usually eat each other, besides 'Life is for the strong , to be lived in by the strong, and, if needs be, taken by the strong.' We hunt the weak here."

"Where do you store them after their dead?" You try to hide the pure terror in your voice. Jin might as well be describing Jimin's doom.

"Big freezer rooms, downstairs."

Your eyes widen instinctively. You imagine Jimin's frostbitten body, ice coating his beautiful face like lace. He looked like a decorative doll. Perfect- Stop. stop that. No not that

Yoongi's arm brushes lightly against yours and you jump, immediately leaning away from him.

He made you sick. whether or not it was accidental or absolutely intended, everything about his being was stupidly anger inducing.

Jungkook stormed down the hall, a hand hooked around Namjoon's wrist.

He looked straight over you, glaring at the slightly upright, bedraggled Jin.

His voice was stern and serious. "Problem. We need food."

Yoongi turned back and rolled his eyes, "Yeah, obviously."

It was like he wanted to get strangled. Maybe he did. You could never tell.

You look down, trying to cover the prominent blush on your face. You hated the burning feeling on your face, It felt stupid to blush over that.

Over the fact...

He was just starving. That was it. There was nothing else to it.

Nothing else.

Nothing.

The feeling on your cheekbones doesn't fade. If anything, it only got worse as these thoughts swam though your head.