How is this going to work? // IMPORTANT

Hello beautiful human beings.
This is my new story, and I know you're all excited, but first you need to read this in order to understand.

So PLEASE don't skip this beautiful author note. ⚠️⚠️

First. This story is an experiment I'm doing. It started with the concept that every song tells a story and what I wanted to do was to pick songs of the boys randomly and make an entire story out of them.

So I picked around 30 songs.
From all 1D's albums and Harry's and Louis' solo albums as well.
I didn't put much thought about which one I should pick. It was really random.

I started reading it's lyrics and wrote their concepts down, then I put them in a logical order to make a storyline.

Those 30 songs are going to be divided in Louis' POV and Harry's POV.
Each song is going to inspire one chapter and I'll probably use phrases of the songs as well, some of them literally and some adapted. (So don't tell this is stealing or something because I'm warning you and it's on purpose.)

AND maybe we can make out of this a little game too. You can find the song phrases or references and comment them. I'll put the amount of references at the beginning of the chapter so you can find them. Who finds the most, wins!
Or not. You don't have to play if you don't want to. I'm just being childish about this.

Second. And this is VERY IMPORTANT. ⚠️

EVERYTIME YOU READ A CHAPTER TITLE IN 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒏𝒕 it's Harry's part of the chapter.
And if you see 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕟𝕥 is Louis'.

For example:

𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 // 𝔻𝕖𝕗𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤

First part of the chapter would be Harry's, then Louis'.

Understood?

Third. It's probably going to take me a while to update, because they are going to be long chapters.

And as this is an experiment, it can go really bad.

I think that's it.

I love you all. Thanks for reading.

Mag 🦋