1 - Lighthouse

Myself and John had decided to follow Jaha to the city of light. What a mistake that was..

Upon arrival to land Jaha left, with the promise that he would return for us both.

After 2 hours of waiting around John spoke "y'know i'm done waiting around for the man who sent us to our deaths, I'm gonna try find something.. you coming?" Eying me up and down as he stood.

"You sure we shouldn't wait for Jaha?" i questioned looking up to meet his eyes "he did say he was going to come back for us Johnny"

"Do you really believe he's gonna come back for us? Like he said on the dropship on our journey to the ground, we're 'expendable' " John huffed "So ask yourself Olive, do you really believe he's gonna come back for us? Especially when he happily let the others die in order to get here?" He rolled his eye and flipped hair from his eyes.

I rolled my eyes mockingly while getting onto my elbows and replied "Well don't you have a way with words"

"Get up. Let's go."

"Jheeez, why are you in a rush? It's not like we have anywhere to be" I hopped up onto my feet, wiping my hand against my pants to get rid of the sand.

"Shut up" he mumbled under his breath "let's go this way" he pointed in the direction in front of us and started trailing off towards it with me following behind.

After around 20 minutes of short sarcastic conversations we came around a metal building, a lighthouse.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here" John sarcastically commented.

"Oh I don't know Johnny. Why don't you use those eyes of yours to find out" I huffed while stomping off to check it out.

"Well somebody's moody today" he commented

"I'm hungry and just want to sleep" I spoke as I approached a door.

"Hey J, look" I pointed towards to door.

"Let's check it out" he said looking with curious eyes. He started walking towards it as he guides me with a hand on my lower back.

We stepped through the threshold to see a set of stairs. Murphy taking the lead as we descended down them.

We soon reached an open plan room. Johnny looked back at me with wide eyes as I stand there baffled at what we are witnessing.

"Well isn't this just lovely" John spoke for the first time with a hint of a smile threatening to slip from the smirk that he was already plastered with

"Well isn't this just lovely" John spoke for the first time with a hint of a smile threatening to slip from the smirk that he was already plastered with. He started to stroll round.

I stared on with wide eyes. Bringing a hand to my mouth to cover it from when my jaw dropped.

John looked on mischievously "I'm not so mad about following that asshole anymore" taking a comfortable seat on the sofa and throwing his arms around the back of it as he continued to take in the site before him.

Overcoming from the shock I finally waltzed on towards the kitchen and shifted through the cupboards.

"Well that's the hungry part of my problems sorted, there's enough here to last us a little while J" I beamed at John as he turned and looked up towards me nodding.

"So we won't have to hunt, I'm liking this more and more every minute" he replied satisfied

"Yea well there's still a second part to my problems. I just want a god damn bed to sleep so hold your horses or your gonna have a pissed off me to deal with"

I started to venture up the stairs when I called out to Murphy to come with. I heard the stomping of his feet as he jogged to catch up with me.

We eventually reached the top of the stairs to me met with a landing that leads to a single door as well as even more stairs.

Pushing it open we were met with a large double bed, a dresser and a desk. There were also doors on either side of the bed which I assumed lead to a bathroom and wardrobe.

I looked back at john with a bright smile before I took off for the bed, diving into the soft mountain of pillows and blankets.

"Oh god, this is so comfortable" I groan in happiness, burying myself in the comfort.

Murphy leant against the doorway, arms crossed, watching on with a slight chuckle.

Eventually I felt a dip on the other side of the bed. I turned my head to face John who had sat on the edge looking at me.

"By the looks of things there's only one bed" he stated.

"Way to point out the obvious" I jokingly replied. We both rolled our eyes as each other with as my mouth twitched into a tiny smile.

John inches closer to me till I could feel his breath on my face. We were staring into each other's eyes when he then looked down upon my lips.

"Well a lot can happen when 2 people share a bed Olive" John replied quietly as he met my eyes again.

"Oh, it can indeed" I whispered back, almost breathlessly.

John looked satisfied at that as I started inching even closer to him.

Only our lips didn't meet, there was no lip locking.

No no no...

I brought my hand up and smashed his face into the bed, in a joking manner.

"But not with us Johnny boy" I replied as I clutched my stomach in laughter "we've been here 5 minutes and your already horny"

John groaned before turning to face me with a slight smile before he brought his hand up and pushed it into my face and laughing along.

We eventually calmed down when it dawned on me and my eyes widened "wait does that mean we have to share a bathroom as well"

-

First chapter is done ✔️ I hope you liked it :)
If there are any mistake then let me know and I'll change them x