Chapter 3 - MACEY

Macey's POV -

*The next morning*

Yesterday night was amazing, getting to know Justin, new neighbours and best of all,.. I didn't have one of those crazy boy dreams again, but I did miss him, never got to see his face again and be in his arms... Even if I didn't get to see my 'Mysterious, Dream Boy', I still had a cute, sweet and hot guy next door; I still can't believe I said He was HOT! It was supposed to stay in my head.

When I got up, it was the same old routine, have a shower, get dressed, go down to eat breakfast but is first greeted by the two annoying brothers, who think this is a game room, or the Black Ops scene, ugh. Then I would go have the usual, Coco Pops, the greatest cereal made on earth!

I finished my breakfast and decided to call Hannah and Jess, to fill them in on what happened Last night and if they just wanted to go shopping or have a sleep over, we didn't have school until like after a week. I pushed in there number and we had a three way call.

Phone Convo - H for Hannah, J for Jess and M for Macey (:

H- Heyo

J- Y'ello

M- Hey guys, Guess what?!

J- Omg what?!

M- My neighbour is... Justin Bieber and his family/crew!

H- Eeep! You liar!

J- No way!

M- Yes way, seriously come over and I'll prove it! Oh, I wanted to ask if you guys wanted go shopping then have a sleep over at mine?!

H- Ok, Ok, Definitely Shopping and Cool, I'll ask my mum!

J- Don't worry I believe you, kind of... Ha-ha, Let me ask my parents too,

....

J and H- Mum said YES!

M- YES!

J- YESS!

M- Ha-ha dumbass, I wasn't asking, I was screaming YES cause your allowed ..

J- Oh, ha-ha my bad

H- LOL

M- K, come to my house now, I'll prove it and then we can go shopping!

J and H- K, BYE!

End of phone convo...

I hung up, and just laid on my bed waiting for them, they lived a few houses away from me, I went on twitter, to see what's new, I saw some Belieber drama, I read some of the tweets and people were asking of why Justin hasn't tweeted in quite a long time especially when his having a vacation! .. I checked Justin's twitter and he last tweeted a week ago, wow! that's long for a celebrity.

I heard the door bell and rushed downstairs pushing Miley out of the way ignoring the dirty look she gave me, I opened the door and there revealed.. Hannah and Jess, we squealed, they came in and so did mum from the kitchen, they greeted each other and I told mum,

"Mum, me, Jess and Hannah are going to go shopping and then there going to sleepover here, can we?" Jess and Hannah pleaded.

"Sure, sure whatever, be safe!"

"Oh and Mum can you please tell them that Justin is our neighbour', they don't believe me."

"Its true ladies he is and so is his family and crew!" Mum explained.

They both screamed, they talked over each other about meeting him later or tomorrow, while I went and carried their things up to my room. We then left and were heading off to Harold's, Macey's (Lol) and Wal-Mart!

We were shopping like crazy, 30 minutes later we had around 4-5 shopping bags each and Hannah suggested we'd go to the Jimmy John's

We were on our way to Jimmy John's when we bumped in to...