Chapter 9 - School's a crowd

Justin's POV-

It was a week later, and we came back home, Macey told her friends and family, that she needed to be alone for a while but needed me, so we went somewhere, they all seemed to believe and asked if we did anything like .. You know? We said no, but we are officially a couple now which was going great, No one's heard of Cameron. I wonder if something happened to him in the woods...

Anyway it was the first day of school for Macey, I was starting a few days after, because there's always chaos on the first few days and If I came, It would be even worse. I waited outside of Macey's door waiting for her to come out so I could drive her to school, she doesn't know I am here, we had a conversation yesterday night about me picking her up from and to school, she kept saying no it's fine and seriously, it went on for 30 minutes until I finally gave in, but actually didn't.

She finally opened the door, her hair flicked in the air, and damn she looked sexy, she wore a blue and grey striped baggy top that went short at the front and long at the back with grey skinny's and black boots, her brown hair was naturally curly and she wore some foundation and eyeliner on her face.

She was locking the door but didn't spot me yet, when I came behind her and snaked my hands around her waist, leaning my chin on her shoulder, I pecked her neck all the way to her jawline to the corner of her lips, and she turned her head sideways so we could kiss. Her lips were amazingly soft; I couldn't take my lips away from hers just yet. Our eyes were closed, but we heard a door shut, we still carried on kissing, ignoring the world and just focusing on us, this kiss... until someone cleared there throat saying our names "Ahem, Justin, Macey" We pulled apart sighing looking up to see Macey's mum, Mrs Tant. My hands were still snaked around Mace's stomach, and she put her hands on my hands, it felt so right.

"I didn't come here to see you making out in front of my house" She said with her hands on her hips.

"Um, sorry Mrs Tant, but I was here to surprise Macey and take her to and from school" I said, my chin still on Macey's shoulder.

"Well, instead of making out you should be in your car." She crossed her arms.

Macey laughed nervously. "Yes, sir" I laughed. Her mum gave us a look. "I mean, yes mum? Ma'am?" Mace asked. I grabbed Macey's hand and rushed to my car, ignoring Mrs Tant's serious look.

I opened her door like the gentlemen I a. and hopped in the driver's seat of my black range rover and gave a quick wave to Mrs Tant and drove off to Mabel High. The whole way there, my right hand was intertwined with Macey's but when I had to use the handle, I let go, used it and went back to Macey's warm hand.

I went into the driveway and parked, I heard a scream "Aah, It's Justin Bieber's Car!!" A girl screamed, I mumbled "Oh no" and looked at Macey, she bit her lip... That turned me on 'I heard that' Macey said in her mind, now that I officially mated her, we could read each other's mind. The next thing was such a rush and a blur; there were teenage girls and BOYS hovering my car, screaming! I squeezed Macey's hand. "Open your window a bit please, I want to tell them if they can leave or at least back away from the car..."

"Yeah... Yeah" She said, Opening the window half way, a bunch of hands went in making Mace jump back in her seat, I put my arm around her and held her close to me. "Guys, Guys!" I shouted, I shouted this time and that got their attention. "Hey girls and boys... um, can you guys kind of move away from the car, if you want autographs and pictures, I'll give them but can you'd step away from me and my girlfriend" I said, politely.

"Girlfriend?" A bunch of girls said in unison. "Yeah..." I trailed off, pointing at Macey. "HI... guys" She said awkwardly.

"Macey?!" I guess they knew her. Macey waved again. "So, can you guys step away so we can get out?"