In Other Words, I Love You

"Just.. Just a bit of fun~" Illumi smiled as he fell asleep on the other male's chest.

The next morning, Illumi had woken up to see Hisoka sitting by his window and staring into the sky. He sat up and gasped a bit. His body was sore from last night.

"Hi-.. Hisoka.." Illumi winced in pain. Hisoka turned to him and smiled.

"Ah! You're awake! How lovely!" The older male chuckled.

"My body hurts.." The younger male looked down. Hisoka walked over to him with a slight smile. He sat next to him and cuddled him.

"Maybe because of last night..~"

"Last.. Night..?" Illumi asked, not remembering much.

"The little bit of fun we had?~"

Illumi blushed, realizing what he had meant. His face turned a dark red as he covered his face. He whined a bit.

"Aww~" Hisoka chuckled, "How cute~"

Illumi pouted. "Dummy!" He growled.

Hisoka chuckled and moved away from Illumi. "Here, change your clothes, your dad was calling for you earlier." He said in a serious tone as he threw clothes to Illumi. Illumi jumped a bit. He moved the clothes and got up, almost falling down. He caught himself on the bed and got back up. He slowly grabbed the clothes and put them on. Once he finished, he stumbled to the mirror and looked at himself in it. He wore a black T-shirt with black sweats. He softly smiled and looked at Hisoka.

"Hisoka!" Illumi jumped onto Hisoka, wrapping his legs around his waist and his arms around his neck.

Hisoka jumped a bit, not expecting it. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around Illumi's waist. "Hey, Illu~" He smirked a bit. Illumi nuzzled into Hisoka's neck and mumbled against his skin. "Hmmm?~"

"Take me to my dad.. Please.. I can hardly walk-" Illumi said quietly. Hisoka nodded and left the room, holding Illumi. He walked to Silva's and Kikyo's room, knocking on the door. He backed up a bit and set Illumi down. Illumi whined a bit and Hisoka leaned down to allow Illumi on his back. The younger male climbed onto the older male's back and smiled. The older male moved forward and knocked again then moved back.

Hisoka watched the door open and saw a female figure standing in the doorway. She growled and let out a sigh.

"What?" It was Kikyo, Illumi's mom.

"Ah, sorry to bother you miss, but I am looking for Silva, your husband.. Where is he?" Hisoka said in a sweet tone.

Kikyo gave a little smile. "He's taking a shower. You may come in and wait." She opened the door all the way and allowed Hisoka to walk in. Illumi was surprised, but kept his head in Hisoka's neck. Hisoka walked in and smiled at Kikyo. "You may sit down. It might take him a while, so make yourself comfortable." She walked to her closet.

Hisoka nodded and sat Illumi on the bed then sat next to him. "Can I do your hair?" The older male asked the younger male. The younger male nodded and turned away from Hisoka.

"Go ahead.." The ravennette smiled softly then quickly went back to his mask, his emotionless, blank, mask. Hisoka nodded and started to braid Illumi's hair. The both of them hummed together, then Illumi started singing.

"🎶Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On a, Jupiter and Mars🎶"

Then Hisoka joined in, now the both of them singing.

"🎶In other words, hold my hand
In other words, baby, kiss me
Fill my heart with song
And let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you🎶"

Illumi gave Hisoka a smile as they both stopped singing.

"In other words,... I.. Love you.." Illumi turned and gave Hisoka a soft kiss on the cheek. "I love you.. Hisoka Morrow.." He smiled brightly. And that.. That was the biggest mistake he has ever made.

Finally finished part 2. Took me forever TwT Sorry bout' that, I just have school and shit- :P but yeahhh- I hope you liked it! Part 3 will take a while, or maybe be up faster cause I'm almost on summer breaakkkk 😭😭😢 LIKE JEEEZZZ- It's my last week of school- I get out Friday TwT ughh- Anyway, yeah- uH- :P

746 words