Fuck This New Mission!

"In other words,... I.. Love you.." Illumi turned and gave Hisoka a soft kiss on the cheek. "I love you.. Hisoka Morrow.." He smiled brightly. And that.. That was the biggest mistake he has ever made.

"Illumi Zoldyck!" Kikyo and another voice yelled. Illumi jumped and turned back around to see his mother and father standing there.

"M-Mo-Mom! D-Da-Dad!" Illumi crawled back into Hisoka's arms. Hisoka wrapped his arms around Illumi.

The taller male whispered into the smaller male's ear. "It's okay.. I'll protect you.." This made the smaller male sink into the taller's touch. Both males nuzzled into each other and waited for the parents to speak.

"Illumi, assassins don't have friends let alone, LOVERS!" Kikyo yelled, stomping her foot. Illumi flinched and hid his face in Hisoka's arms.

"Illumi.. Listen, we taught you to not have emotions, so why do you have them?" Silva spoke calmly.

"Love isn't an emotion! It's a Feeling! There's a fuckin' difference!" Illumi growled.

"Are you.. Talking back to your father?!" Kikyo yelled. "Come here, right now, brat. Get over here."

Hisoka pulled Illumi closer. "He only came here to see his dad.." Hisoka spoke calmly. Illumi turned and wrapped his legs around Hisoka, nuzzling into his chest.

"Quiet. I want my son over here now!" Kikyo yelled. Silva sighed and walked over to Illumi and Hisoka. Kikyo sat down in a chair.

"Illumi.. Come with me please.." He put his hand out for Illumi to grab.

"C-Can.. Can Hisoka come with..?" Illumi stuttered. Hisoka pulled Illumi closer.

"No."

Illumi got closer to Hisoka's chest.

"I need to be with him.." Hisoka said calmly.

"And why is that?" Silva asked.

"Reasons.." Hisoka responsed.

"What reasons?"

"Just reasons.. That's all you need to know."

Silva sighed. "Fine. Come on." He moved his hand away and walked out. Hisoka stood up, holding Illumi on his waist. Kikyo growled as Hisoka walked out with Silva, still holding Illumi on his waist. Illumi had fallen asleep in Hisoka's arms. They got to where Silva wanted them. He sat down on a chair as Mike curled behind him.

"Lay him down there." Silva spoke, pointing to a chair. Hisoka nodded and put Illumi in the chair but got pulled down with cause Illumi was holding onto him tightly. He sighed and stood back up with Illumi. He sat down, holding Illumi in his lap.

"He doesn't wanna let go.." Hisoka spoke.

"That's fine.. But please wake him up." Silva nodded.

"Yes sir." Hisoka shook Illumi awake and almost got stabbed with a pin.

"Don't fuckin wake me." Illumi said, holding a pin up to Hisoka's neck. He slowly moved it away and looked up into the older male's shiny amber-yellow eyes. "Why are you so fuckin' hot..?" He whined and hid his face in Hisoka's chest.

Silva cleared his throat to remind them he was there. Illumi jumped and turned. He took a deep breath and sighed.

"Didn't know you were here.." Illumi mumbled. "Anyway, what did you need me for?"

"A mission.." Silva responded.

"Again..? I already did one yesterday.." Illumi lied back on Hisoka, cuddling into his chest. Hisoka smirked and chuckled.

"Why are you smirking and chuckling..?" Silva asked, forgetting his name

"No reason~" Hisoka hummed.

"Hisoka.." Illumi glared at him. "You dare say a damn thing and I'll kill you.."

"Oh, I'd love that, Illu~"

"I- Ugh- Hmph-.. Anyways, who is it?"

Silva nodded. "He needs to get out.. No one can know who your killing. And you know this."

Hisoka sighed and pushed Illumi off his lap, getting up and taking his hoodie off. He gave it to Illumi so he wouldn't freak out then walked out of the room. Illumi put the hoodie on and smiled a bit, smelling it. He looked back at Silva and nodded.

"Good, now then, the guy's name is Niko Morrow. (An oc of mine ❤) He lives with his sister, Kudo Morrow(another oc of mine). They live on. . ." He then told Illumi where they lived. Illumi didn't realize that these two people were Hisoka's siblings, or related to him for that matter. Silva then handed him pictures of both people, only one of them with a red "X" on it, telling him that THAT was the to kill. He nodded, putting them in his pocket and walking out of the room after getting up. He looked at Hisoka with a smile.

*WARNING- LITTLE BIT OF LEMON/SMUT HERE- not much tho- lol*

"Hey Illu~" Hisoka pinned Illumi against the wall and put his knee between his legs. He softly kissed Illumi's neck, getting a small breathy moan out of his mouth.

"Hi-Hisoka~" Illumi moaned a bit as Hisoka bit his neck, grinding his knee into Illumi as Illumi moved to the paste of Hisoka's knee. Hisoka chuckled and continued, but a bit harder and faster. Illumi let out more moans and soon realized what was going on. He tried to push Hisoka away. "Hisoka-~"

"Heh~" Hisoka chuckled.

"Hi- Hisoka Morrow!" He pushed him off. "Stop it-.. Please.." Hisoka had fallen onto the floor and looked up at Illumi. Illumi got on the floor with him and hugged him. "Sorry.. But my dad.. My mom.. Kil', Milluki, Kalluto, and Alluka could hear us.. So please.. Don't do that right now.." He whispered. Hisoka just nodded and hugged back. They both got up and Hisoka placed a gentle kiss on his cheek.

"I love you.." He grabbed Illumi's hand and walked with him to the front of the mansion.

"I love you too.." Illumi smiled. He then realized that his target and target's sister were related to Hisoka, but how? "Hey, Hisoka? Do you have any siblings?"

"Yeah.."

"What are their names?"

"Niko, the eldest.. And Kudo, the youngest.."

Illumi froze for a moment. Fuck.. Fucking hell! Goddammit!!! Illumi kept freaking out in his thoughts. Fuck this new mission!