Big Brother?!

"I care for you! Okay? I love you..." Gon cried into my shoulder as I froze at his words.

"Gon..?" I looked at him with teary eyes.

"Hiso.. I care for you.. You're like an older brother to me... Okay? I dont want there to be anything wrong with you.." Gon sniffled. I moved him away and wiped his tears.

"Shhh.. Dont cry, Gon. I'm okay, I promise.. And, you're like a little brother to me.. Which I only have 2 little sisters, so having a little brother would be great!" I smiled as Gon's face lit up. We moved away from each other and I started walking again.

"Big Brother! Oh! Can I call you that? Big Brother? Or Aniki? Maybe Onii-Chan or Nii-Chan?" Gon asked, running up next to me.

I stop and put my finger over his mouth. "Sh. You ask lots of questions, Otōto. But, any is fine with me. As long as I can call you similar names. Like 'Otōto'! Or 'Little Brother' or, you know." I smile. He nodded with a huge smile.

After a while, we start to head back. As we were heading back, we kept talking and making each other laugh.

"Remember the fight at Heaven's Areana?" Gon laughed.

"Oh, dont even remimd me of thaattt!!" I chuckled, gently nudging him.

"Hahaha! You were like 'Oohh Goonnn~' Like- What?! Hahahahahha!!" Gon laughed even more.

"Stoppp ittt!! I dont wanna remember thaatt!!" I laughed.

"Oh my god! Wait! Remember Greed Island! When we thought we were about to see Chrollo, but instead we saw you naked! Aah!! That was so scarryyy!!" Gon smiled.

I chuckled. "Yes, indeed. I do remember that! Oh, the look on yours and Killua's face! Haha!"

"Remember how Bisky acted towards you?"

"Oh, dont remind me! If I am being honest, I'm a little scared of her! Ahaha!"

"Really?"

"Yeah!"

"Wow!" Gon giggled.

I smiled. "You know... Gon.."

"Yeah, Nii-Chan?" Gon looked at me.

"Thank-you. You made me really happy." I spoke, looking at him, "The best little brother ever!" I grabbed him and ruffled his hair.

Gon just smiled with a slight laugh.

We continued walking back to the house and once we got there, everyone was outside.

"Alluka! Give that back!" Illumi yelled, chasing Alluka as she ran around.

"No! Never! Why do you have it anyways?!" Alluka giggled.

"Dont ask questions! Just give it to me!" Illumi pouted.

"Alluka, may I have it?" Killua asked.

"Of course, Onii-Chan! Here!" She handed it to Killua.

"What is it?" Gon ran up to Killua.

"It looks like a sex toy.." Killua said, looking at it.

"A what?!" Mito walked over and looked at the thing in Killua's hand.

"Let me see..~" I walked over and picked up the thing in Killua's hand.

"So, do you know what it is, Big Brother?" Gon asked.

"Big Brother?!" Everyone, but me and Gon, looked suprised.