Is Hisoka Okay?

"Yes. The stars, Illumi.."

I just giggled as everyone else looked at me and Killua confused.

"Uhh.. What are you two talking about?" Kurapika asked.

"Nothing important." Killua spoke as Mito brought the plates over. She put them on the table and gave me and Killua a stern look.

Gon looked at Mito. "Aunt Mito, please dont-"

"Quiet Gon Freecss." She glared at Gon then looked back at me and Killua.

I tilted my head, confused on what was happening as Hisoka slid his hand to my thigh. I stiffen up.

"Illumi.. Killua.. Tell us why you two were gone for so long. What happened?" Mito spoke in a stern tone. I stayed still and silent as Hisoka's hand crept into my inner thigh.

Killua hummed. "Just.. I guess just some brotherly bonding between us. Illumi and I couldnt sleep, so we took a walk. Looked at the 'shiny things in the sky' and then came back. Nothing much too it."

I pushed my plate away and layed my head down in my arms.

"Aniki? You okay?" Killua asked.

"Bigger brother! Whats wrong?" Alluka asked. Alluka's voice made Illumi jump. He looked at her.

"Nothing. I'm fine." I spoke, glaring at Hisoka. He chuckled and moved his hand away.

"Don't tell me..-" Killua looked at me.

I looked at Killua. "Hmm.."

"Was he-..?"

"No. Now anyways, can we eat?"

Mito sighed and sat down. We all prayed(cause I just remembered, I'm pretty sure they pray, lol) and then ate.

It was so silent, until..

"Oh, Illu." Hisoka spoke and looked at me.

"Yes, Hisoka?"

"Hmm.. I forgot my question! Nevermind..!" Hisoka chuckled a bit.

"Hisoka, we all know damn well you didnt forget it!" Killua said.

"Say it, Hisoka!" Gon smiled.

"Hm, ask it. Please. I want to know your question.. I might have an answer for it.."

"But.. its not very appropiate and I dont think Miss Mito would appreciate it in her house." Hisoka said with a smile towards to Mito.

"Hmm, go ahead. You may ask it." Mito smiled.

Hisoka nodded as I took another bite of my food. "Illumi.... Nevermind, I'll ask later. I rather not ask right now even though I got permission. I'll ask in private." Hisoka spoke, looking down at his plate and playing with his food.

"Hisoka.. you seem upset.. Whats wrong?" Gon asked as he stopped eating.

"You do seem upset, Soka.. What is wrong?" I looked at him.

"Just remembering family things! Today is my youngest sister's birthday and she's turning 8.. I havent seen her since she was only 2.." Hisoka got up and carried his plate to the kitchen, washing it and going back to the dining room. "I'm gonna take a walk-!"

"Let me join! I need some fresh air!" Gon smiled, taking his plate to the kitchen, cleaning it and coming back out. Hisoka just nodded at him as he walked out of the house. Gon followed him.

"Is Hisoka okay..?" Killua asked me.