Table Reading

Hey guys so i just skiped the meet and great and there flight back to L/A im trying to move the story along!

Cameron's p.o.v

"Babe do you wanna move after he's born?" I asked Paisley as she lay down beside me.

"Are you sure you want to? I mean don't you want to stay with Nash? After all he is your bestfriend and he's underage to be living alone." She replied as she curled into my arms.

"Nash could move in with us. I mean this place is big I just think Eliot should have his own room." She chuckled and shook her head.

"Yea I agree Emma should have her own room to." I smiled and looked down at her.

"This is going to be an on going battle until we find out the sex isn't it?" I asked and Paisley shook her head.

"No.Not if you agree the baby is a girl." She replied.

"Common Babe I-" I was inturrupted by my phone ringing. It was my manager.

"Hey what's up?" I said amd he cleared his throat.

"what's up? I'll tell you what's up! Your table reading is in less then 10 minutes and your not here!" He said wispering in a yelling tone. Oh s**t!

"Il be there bye!" I hung up quickly and jumped off the bed.

"Babe my table reading is in 10 minutes I have to go now!" She sat up stright and I gave her a quick kiss.

"Love you Babe!" I said as I rushed out the door.

Paisley's p.o.v

"Love you Babe!" He shouted as he sprinted into the living room and out the door leaving me alone. He seemed a little nervous on the plane when I asked him about the movie, honestly almost like he was hiding something. I grabbed my phone off of the nightstand beside the bed and started scrolling through twitter. #Camley was still blowing up and I read some of the tweets.

@camerondallas @PaisleyJacobs You guys are so adorable #Camley all the way!

@camerondallas ew @PaisleyJacobs is so f**king ugly is she like the new Maddison Beer? #Camley should not be a thing

@Camerondallas @PaisleyJacobs Relationship Goals right there #Camley

I laughed at the hate comment and sent her a tweet.

@SexyCash Aw thanks for the compliment! And sorry don't know who Maddison Beer is should I check her out?

secounds after I sent that tweet my notifications blew up. All of the replys were things like 'Dont do it....just don't' and comments like that. I just pushed it aside and through my phone down beside me.

Cameron's p.o.v

After two hours we had made it through half of the script and it was pretty good. The lay out was great and the cast was amazing the only thing thats making me nervous is the Kissing scean. I don't know why im stressing so much its just going to a quick kiss on the lips. We where released for a 10 minute break and I decided to call Paisley.

"Hey Babe how's the table reading going?" She asked immedently as she awnserd. Her warm voice caused longing to be at hone with her.

"Its going great actually we're half way finished with the script. Whatcha doin I miss you?" I say.

"Just watching T.V. and missing you. How much longer do you think its going to be?"

"Hopefull nothing more than two hours....Believe me, I would much rather be cuddling you right now." I smiled and felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around.

"Hey Cameron we're starting again." Matt (Matt shivley everyone not Espinosa lol) said. I nodded my head and cleard my throat.

"Hey babe I've gotta get back to the table but I'll message you when im on my way home kay?" I asked.

"Thats fine baby I love you." She responded with a hit of sadness in her voice.

"Love ya too." I replied and we hung up. As I walked back to the I glaced at Lea and she winked at me. Oh god if I was nervous before it's so much worse now. I quickly looked away and sat down in my seat.

"Okay lets pick up from where we left off. I sighed and turned to the page.

Authors Note
Sorry for the extremely crappy and short update! Just wanted to post a little one for you! Please forgive me!!!