2 Month's Pregnant

Paisley's p.o.v

"Look she's already showing!" Cameron exclaimed as he lifted my shirt up over my stomach. I smiled at how enthusiastic he was over her. He leant down and kissed my stomach.

"Hey Emma, Its you're Daddy... I love you so much! And when you get here we will go to the park and do a lot of stuff together." I melted and smiled.

"When's our ultrasound baby?" He asked kissing my stomach once more.

"Its actually today at 2:30" I replied. Cam closer and pecked me on the lips. It's extremely nice having him home instead of being on set all the time. I mean Nash was a big help and we became really close but it's not the same.

"Good im excited!, so I've been thinking and I think we should tell our parents." He said causing me to laugh.

"Cam, baby I understand telling your parents but not mine." He gave me a funny look.

"Why not?" He asked curiously. He laied on his stomach and placed his hands underneath his chin.

"Because they will filp the hell out!" I exclaimed and he roled his eyes.

''You can't hide your pregnancy forever Paise." He pointed out and I rolled my eyes.

"Cam my parents haven't even met you, much less do they know that Emma was conceived from a One night stand." I explain.

"They don't have to know that part, and technically it wasn't really a one night stand.....I mean were together." He said as I let out a heavey sigh.

"Im not going to lie to them Cam. Let's Just tell your parents first.....please?" I begged. He crawled up and left a trail of kisses on my neck and up to my lips.

"Fine....I guess that's okay. I should probably get the tickets set up then." I shook my head.

"Let's drive I dont think I could rake another plane ride anytime soon." I say getting up. He attempted to pull me back down but was not successful.

"Ugh babe why did you move, I was comfortable! " he whined.

"Becahse the ultrasound is in an hour and we have to beat traffic." I replied. I walked to the closet and grabbed my Cameron Dallas sweatshirt and a pair of Victoras Secret Yoga pants then slipped on a pair of black Vans. He smiled at me and I blushed.

"You look so good babe, you ready?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Yea lets go."

Authors note
Hey my 86's! Be expecting a new chapter soon!!!!