1

Kong woke up in the middle of the ocean. Well, he was chained up on a boat that was in the ocean, so close enough. It was dumping rain, he was soaking wet and cold.

All a sudden a familiar presence flooded his senses, looking down he saw Jia pointing her finger up at him. Mimicking her, he stuck his finger out, and slowly reached down to touch her finger with his.

From what he could see, a familiar woman, also one of Jia's protectors, had ran out there and started talking to her. He could basically smell the panic fuming into her aura.

'Home'. Home. how many homes has he had? Well, it's not like he's keeping track. But he had signed it anyways. He could sense the confusion coming off of Ilene.

They had both gone inside after a short conversation of SL, (sign language) leaving Kong alone in the dumping rain, not like they had much of a choice, he was a giant ape, for heavens sake.

YEEEEET TIME SKIP CAUSE IM TO LAZY AND PEA BRAIN SAYS "go Diego go 😍"

Kong had been peacefully sitting on the transport ship, not causing any trouble. Occasionally having conversation with Jia, and eating fish that was supplied for him. It  was smooth sailing until he arrived.

The titan that would cause all his problems from now forward.

Godzilla

The over whelming sense of another titan approaching set Kong into a fit of anger, and protectiveness. Roaring loudly and tugging harshly on the chains keeping him from jumping into the water, alarms started piercing around the ship. The alarms bothered Kong, but those were the least of his worries. Right now he had to deal with a titan approaching the ship.

Black spikes surfaced out of the water, the large jagged spikes had been intimidating. The intimidation only made Kong more desired to attack the titan, right here, right now. The guns firing and commotion all around him, made Kong cover his ears, roaring loudly in annoyance.

The lizard dove under the water, avoiding the missals being fired at it. It resurfaced, destroying a ship as it made its way over to Kong. The fighter jets were still flying around the giant titan, shooting explosives and successfully striking it. The titan swung its tail out of the water, smacking one of the fighter jets flying by. Diving back under water, the lizard's tail got caught on one of the boats wires and dragged it along with him.

Leaning over the edge of the boat, glaring into the water, Kong could make out the shape of the lizard-like titan swimming up towards him. He snarled loudly at the water, as the titan jumped out, smacking Kong right in the jaw with its lizard-like head.

Kong stumbled backwards, trying to keep his ground. He failed as the ship starting tipping over sending Kong over the edge. Kong wasn't really going to let this Lizard get advantage over him was he?  No. he couldn't, he wouldn't let it get advantage over him.

Kong struggled to get to the surface of the water, but eventually made it long enough to get a gulp of air. He was soon under the water again, the restraints making it hard for him to function under the water. Pulling against the chains, he roared under water in frustration. He could see the lizard swimming over to him in the distance, only making him more desired to escape these chains.

The struggle must have satisfied the chains, because they released themselves from their grasp around Kong, letting him be able to cover more ground. Not long after he was free to his own will, his troubles flooded back to him as the lizard rammed into him. Grabbing its arms, Kong held it back as it snapped its jaws at him. After getting the strength, Kong smashed his head into the lizard. Using this as an advantage, Kong quickly swam away and resurfaced.

He pulled the carrier back over while trying to climb onto it. Succeeding, he heaved himself onto the platform of the carrier. Not letting the lizard get the chance to attack, Kong stood up immediately, he pried the last part of the restraint off his neck, throwing the broken pieces to the side.

Kong snarled, and banged his hands on chest. Watching the lizard circle around, Kong quickly searched his surroundings. Spotting two ships that were in the direction of the titan. Kong thought the play over in his head, then quickly leaped forward onto the first ship, flames igniting under his feet. Not stopping, not even to look for the giant-lizard, Kong leaped over to the last carrier, landing on a fighter jet, a loud explosion under his foot.

The carrier rocked beneath Kong's feet, but he kept his balance. He looked to his right to see the lizard swimming towards the carrier he was on. Roaring tremendously, he scanned the carrier he was on, seeing a fighter jet about to take off. Gripping onto the jet, he looked at the lizard then back at the jet in his hand. Looking back at the lizard, Kong threw the jet at it.

A small figure could be seen being ejected from the jet, Kong was not worried for the figure that was slowly floating down to the water. The jet exploded once it hit the beast, pissing it off more. It leaped out of the water, crawling up onto the carrier. One of its hands landed on jets, sizeable explosions erupting under its hand. Lifting itself up, it let out a tremendous, intimidating roar.

This was the first actual look Kong had gotten at this titan. It was a short look before he had struck a punch to the lizard square in the face. From what he could tell, the lizard was a male. He was tall, he had large spikes on his back (which he already knew). and if Kong was being honest he looked like a power bottom.

A/N: godzilla is a Lean mean green machine  ( according to @heyitsjai12 )

He quickly recovered from the punch, and struck Kong in the face, sending him tumbling over. Kong was stunned for a moment, but jumped into action and shoved the lizard over the edge of the carrier.

The feeling of triumph quickly left as he heard a strange noise coming from the water below him. Peering over the edge of the carrier, he saw a neon blue light shining from below the boat. He realized he was about to be attacked, and leaped forward right before the blue beam could hit him.

Coming to his senses under water, he began to swiftly swim away from the ship that had just had a nuclear beam shot through it. Trying to get away as quick as he could,  he felt the lizard ram into him, sending him off course. Escaping from the heap the lizard entangled them in, he kicked him in the face. Trying to swim away, the giant lizard grabbed his leg, pulling him deeper. Kong flipped himself over to be able to strike his opponent, he began punching him trying to free himself.

Failing miserably, he was dragged deeper under water. Struggling against the grip the lizard had on him. The giant-lizard continued to swim downwards, trying to drown the ape.

Above water, with the survivors of the non destroyed ships, they had fired explosives into the water. They were trying to distract Godzilla so Kong could escape from him. After a short time an immense explosion had sent water flying every where.

Kong shot his hand out of the water, gripping onto the side of the carrier he was brought here on. He struggled to heave himself onto the platform, making it half way, a sizeable amount of water was coming out of the ape's mouth. Pulling himself the rest of the way onto the carrier, he laid on his side for a split second before rolling onto his back exhausted.

Opening his eyes, he could make out the figure of the giant-lizard-titan gradually approaching the ship, he looked very intimidating from the destroyed ships with flames surrounding him.

Kong felt the engines of the boat turn off, from the loss of vibration on his back and the silence that followed after.

Weakly looking back over at the titan, he saw him rise from the water and glare over at where Kong was, he then turned away and gradually swam away from the destruction he caused.

Kong was forcing his eyes open at this point. Slowly shifting his gaze to the glass, he spotted Jia. 'Thank you, friend.' She had signed to him. Rolling his head a bit to the right, he finally closed his eyes.

WC: 1498