My love (f)

Penelope

Riley

Riley

Penelope's pov

Penelope's pov

I love Riley to death. Riley and I have been together for the past 7 years and ever since we got together people have never accepted us.

They never accepted our relationship because I'm white and she's black so people think we shouldn't be together and that I should be with someone my own color and vice versa.

My own parents disowned me once they found out I was lesbian AND dating a black girl. Riley and I started dating in highschool we were both in 10th grade and we were in the same class I was pretty popular and Riley was the quiet girl but don't let her quietness fool you.

Anyways we were in the same class and school since 9th grade but we never spoke to each other until in the middle of the school year in 10th grade Riley was getting bullied by my friends and I didn't like that so I helped her and stopped being friends with them ever since that day we started talking.

We got to know each other and no matter what, Riley always made me shy. She asked to hang out with me one day and I didn't think anything of it and we went on a picnic it was so nice in the middle of it Riley asked me to be her girlfriend.

And who was I to say no I already fell for her. After that we started dating and nobody at school accepted us but some people still tried to kiss my ass because I was rich I didn't pay them no mind I only wanted Riley and Riley only.

Now Riley, her parents are strict but when it comes to their daughter they put all that strictness aside so when she came out to them they were so shocked it took them a few days to accept it but eventually they did and they love Riley for who she is and I've met them a couple times.

They seem to like me so when my parents disowned me I stole 20 grand from them and packed all my things and left I had no where to go so I told Riley and she had me stay with her and I lived with her and her parents for 3 years then I got my own apartment and of course I asked Riley to move in with me.

And she said yes right away and we asked her parents they were hesitant for Riley to leave them but I convinced them and they let her live with me so we've been living together for 4 years but we've been dating for 7.

I haven't seen nor heard from my parents not that I care though if anything I'm glad. But I also lost my best friend a month before I was disowned her name was Lucy she was in love with me since we were kids and I never knew and she told me in 10th grade I was so shocked.

I told her I didn't return her feelings one because she was like a sister to me and two I was dating riley who I was in love with.

Now instead of her understanding she lashed out on me she said and I quote "are you fucking kidding me your gonna chose that black ugly trash over me?! I'm your fucking best friend I knew you longer it should be me your with! Me!!" And me? I was so shocked because she never cursed or yelled at me before but that shocked was quickly replaced with anger.

I yelled back at her "ok! You can insult me ALL you want but don't ever in your damn life insult Riley she's my fucking girlfriend and I love her! I never even thought of you in that way you were always like the sister I always wanted but now your just a bitch who I wouldn't ever befriend and I regret even meeting you! I thought you'd be happy for me I understand I can't return your feelings and I'm sorry but this is no fucking way to react so we're through I don't ever wanna see your sorry ass face ever again!!"  and after that  I left her there and I never seen her again.

I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't even notice Riley come in. She sat next to me and hugged me I smiled at her "hey baby how was your day at work?" I asked she smiled back lazily "exhausting we had way more customers then usual" I chuckled and straddle her "well I'm sorry to hear that sweetness how about we do something fun so you can forget your day at work huh? Would you like that baby?" I ask.

She bites her lip and I look at her seductively "fuck baby you can't be wearing that and saying this or I'm gonna devour you" she growls making me bite back a whimper.

"Well who's stopping you?" I ask and she smirks.

👀👀 smut next?