New neighbor (s)

Cast:

Ella

Ella

Violet

Violet

Ella's pov

I moaned loudly as violet thrusted her tongue in me at a fast pace not slowing down or stopping my eyes rolled to the back of my head and I was drooling.

I honestly don't even know how this started all I remember is needing pickles since I ran out and I was gonna make burgers and she let me in.

We both went to the kitchen to get the pickles and she gave them to me and I don't know what happened I guess she kissed me and gripped my ass I was wearing booty shorts and a spaghetti straps shirt.

And now she's eating me out and I'm loving it her tongue is so good I can't not even function right.

"I-I'm g-goons cum!" I say and she goes faster not even a second later I feel myself cumming in her mouth and she swallows it all.

She pulls away and I'm panting because...fuck I couldn't even catch my breath before she grabs me and sits me on her face immediately entering her tongue in me and I moan loudly I'm already sensitive because this is like our 5th round already so I'm just really sensitive down there.

Too much in the pleasure I start grinding on her and I feel her tongue move in me deeper and I let out a long low moan.

"F-fuck~" I moan and she moves her tongue in me faster and I have no time to adjust or anything so I was just a moaning and drooling mess my eyes even rolled to the back of my head because of the pleasure and my sensitive body.

Without warning and barely being able to speak I came harder and more then the last times.

I get off of her face with my wobbly legs and lay down panting and trying to catch my breath she gets off the bed and goes into the bathroom for something.

She comes out with a wet cloth and wipes down my legs and my vagina and I moaned by accident I couldn't control it I was just really sensitive today because of how many rounds we had and her finger and tongue game.

She chuckled and went back into the bathroom to put the wet cloths away I guess. She came out and went into her drawer getting a big shirt out and she walked over to me and lifted me up and put the shirt on me "you've gotta get up baby I have to replace the sheets" she whispered and I whine just wanting to sleep and cuddle her.

She chuckled "I know baby but you have to then after we can cuddle how's that sound hmm?" She asked and I immediately nodded.

She put me on the dresser and replace the sheets with new nice ones and she picked me up and laid me down on the bed greeting behind me and grabbing my waist hugging me.

I moved back into her loving her warmth "sleep well baby" she whispered and I smiled tiredly drifting off to sleep.