Eyes for you (a)

Minji

Minji

Mia

Max

Sunnie

Sunnie

Mia's pov

I sigh watching minji chat away with Sunnie I wasn't the jealous type but when your dating the most popular girl of the school then- well you kinda get insecure.

I didn't wanna seem like I was the jealous type so I never said anything but it's like Sunnie is flirting with minji on purpose.

Their both Korean and it's only natural that they end up together and their both popular mean while I'm just a book geek.

I sigh for the 100th time "what's got you all down?" My best friend max says I jump a bit but relax "you scared me!" I said and he only laughs.

"Not funny max!" I whine and he stops laughing hugging me "yeah yeah I'm sorry mi" he says and I smile hugging back "you better be" I mumble against his chest.

You see max and I have been friends since 1st grade we were both book geeks we've always just loved reading but now max is a really popular "hot" guy in my school girls and boys want him and he sleeps around with many different girls and guys.

Max and I stopped being friends in the 5th grade seeing as he moved away I was really sad since he was my best friend/ brother everything we do is platonic because well if we ever dated it'll be like we're dating our siblings.

Anyways he moved away I never saw him again until freshman year of high school and we reconnected I was so happy when I saw him again. A lot of people thought we were dating and they still do but we tell them no each and every time now I'm with the love of my life minji and he still sleeps around.

"So what's the matter hm?" He asks and I sigh "it's minji- I'm being a jealous potato again" I say and he sighs "your not Mia it's fine that your jealous I'd think something was wrong if you weren't" he says and I giggle "true but every time I see her with stupid Sunnie" I say pouting.

He chuckles and hugs me tighter "you have nothing to worry about hun Sunnie is just a slut who's slept with literally every one including me and boy was she horrible in bed like I swear and she even gave horrible head" he said and I couldn't help but laugh at him because he looked so disappointed.

Then minji comes over here- with Sunnie like girl what? The? Fuck! "Hey baby!" She greets and I see her glare at max "hey ji" I greet "hello to you to minji" max says "oh didn't see you max" she growls and I groan in Max's chest because she hates max because of how close we are I tell her he's like a brother to me every time.

"Relax minji" I say and she rolls her eyes "how am I suppose to when my girlfriend is cuddling with some guy" she says and I let go of max scoffing "oh so now I'm your girlfriend minji?" I say crossing my arms and she raising a brow "what's that supposed to mean?" She says.

"Exactly what I said minji" I said "no I want you to elaborate" I roll my eyes "ok...whenever we enter school you immediately leave me to go to your friends or Sunnie who you know I don't like at all yet your always talking away with her and to other people were like strangers I even went to your families house two weeks ago and you introduced me as your fucking friend your FRIEND minji how do you think that made me feel my family knows all about you and how much I'm in love with you but your family knows nothing about us!" I say now feeling so upset.

"Max is just my friend which I've told you a million times before we're childhood friends and for fuck sakes I'm a damn lesbian what would I look like taking dick when I can't even stand to talk about one?!

Max knows that and he's never made a move on me he respects me meanwhile Sunnie just wants to fuck you and she shows it everyday but do you notice it? No because your so damn blind if she kissed you you'd kiss her back thinking nothing of it! I'm sick of this your such a hypocrite.

I can't hang out with max when we've known each other for years but you can hang out with people you've known months with a girl who's known to sleep with everything and everyone you've known for months you can go hang out with them but when I want to it's a problem you get all possessive why get possessive when no one even knows we're dating!" I scream I was fuming but I got everything off my chest which I'm happy for.

I think everyone was watching this go down but I didn't care at all people should know she's taken anyway. And minji? She was really shocked.

"Really Mia? You'd go this far? You fucking attention whore but you talk about me?" Sunnie says and I scoff rolling my eyes.

"No one is even talking to you Sunnie so why don't you just fuck off because everyone in the school already knows that your pussy looks like 97 year old woman's so don't even- the only whore here is you and the only attention whore is you. You'd go so far as to mess up someone's good relationship all so you can fuck them? Your a sick ass bitch" I say she gasps and slaps me now it's my turn to gasp.

If there's one thing my mom taught me is how to defend yourself if something like this ever happened so I grabbed her hair throwing her to the ground and getting on top of her punching her I didn't care who was watching or anything I was just punching her multiple times then max had to get me off her I pushed him "I'm fine!" I say blowing my hair out of my face.

"The next time you try and come at me like that I'm gonna make you wish you were dead! And that goes for any of you pieces of trash in this school!" I yell walking away.

Oop-