Chapter 25: Starting Over Again

A/N: LONG CHAPTER AHEAD LOL.
DEDICATED TO: minseokwifey :) Enjoy reading <3

--

Stephanie's POV

It has been a week since I was discharged from the hospital, Xiumin got a lot more careful with the food we eat during our vacation. We both started to look after each other and it feels so great to feel loved by someone you didn't expect to.

I was at the hotel lobby waiting for Xiumin before we head out of town when my phone suddenly rang.

Ring~

Hannah!” I squealed.

Omg how's the ho--” she laughed.

Stop it! Did you just called me just for asking about that?” I sounded disappointed.

I'm just kidding but seriously, I wanted to know how you two are doing” she continued.

Well, we're fine actually. We are enjoying a lot here.”

And that part I was asking earlier...” She said slowly.

Seriously?” I looked around me and continued. “Okay something already happened to us, though I really didn't want it to happen.” I said in a low voice.

OMG! Really? How does that feel?” She laughed.

I'm hanging up if you continue Hannah.” I threaten her.

Okay fine. Wow, Stephanie you are really a big girl now.” She laughed. “Okay just let me know if you felt like something is already kicking inside your big tummy.” She teased.

Really funny Hannah. I don't think I'm ready yet.” I sighed.

“Not ready for what?” I heard a man's voice and I'm sure enough it wasn't from the phone. I look at my back and it was Xiumin and quickly hanged up without saying goodbye to Hannah.

I was nervous, as I remember that he'll take responsibility of me and letting him know I wasn't ready yet might be so upsetting to him.

“Uhm nothing, just wasn't ready to go back to Seoul. You know.. I'm really enjoying it here.” I lied.

“Okay, so let's go now?” he asked and I nodded.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him. We went outside the hotel and quickly went to the tour bus.

Yes we are going to have a tour. It's a package provided by the hotel for our vacation and it's not just the two of us, there are other groups and couples that are also in the tour which really excites me.

It was like a roadtrip where we can see a lot of trees and flowers in both sides of the street. The bus isn't airconditioned and I could feel the cold breeze into my bare skin.