Chapter 04: Do you think you can handle this?

A/N: Although the wish I was asking for the other author haven't granted it yet, I'd be kind since it's Christmas Day :( (: 

ENJOY!

---

Stephanie’s POV

It was almost 10 o’clock in the evening when I managed to go home. Seriously, my butt I mean my body is in pain. I don’t know why that rude guy kept on making fun of me although I haven’t done anything bad at him.

“Ouch” I said to myself.

I slowly walk limping towards my house and I felt that someone was following me. I stopped and quickly looked behind me but I saw no one. Now I’m afraid. I started walking fast and ran towards the street. I catch my breath as I leaned towards my gate. Finally, I’m safe!

As usual, there’s no one inside our house. So I quickly went into bed and tried to ease the pain that I’m now feeling. I tried to sleep but these nightmares are trying to kill me. Mom, I need you now. Suddenly, I fell asleep.

~

I woke up with the annoying sound of my alarm. I decided to go to school early and I don’t know why. I quickly changed into my uniform, prepared all my school stuffs and left.

My body is still in pain and i think it gotten worst. I can barely walk and I could see a lot of bruises around my arm. Sooner or later, you’ll see how I get mad. I cursed into the wind and continued walking but suddenly, a car abidingly honked at me which made me jumped and looked stupid.

The passenger’s side window slowly opened and I saw this familiar face. The only person I never wanted to see, the rude guy.

“Need a ride? Seems like you can’t walk” he said.

“Even if I die, I will never ever try to ride that car with a rude guy!” I told him almost yelling.

“I was just asking. Even if you say yes, still I won’t let you ride my car. Tss” he showed me an evil grin.

He closed the window and revved the car making me jumped again. I hate that arrogant and rude guy. I continued to walk and finally I arrived at school.

“You can do this Steph.” I said to myself.

“Ya! Stephanie!” I heard a familiar voice and asI turned my head to look who it was, I saw Hannah running towards my direction.

She was squealing as she gets near me. She was being crazy all over again and I knew it was all because of a “handsome” guy that she saw somewhere and so, I gave her a so-what-now look. She quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me somewhere.