[EXTRA] Chapter 09 : Field Trip Part 1.2

A/N: For the mean time, this is just an extra chapter or sort of a continuation from the previous one. 

Did everyone liked that previous chap? I hope so :3 

~~

Stephanie’s POV

The day almost ended, since we have settled all our tasks we can now eat in our respective houses. We are staying in a farmer’s house, it was exciting but what bugs me is that I’m sleeping with two guys under one roof. Well, I’m pretty sure I’ll have my own room right?

“I’ll tell Xiumin that both of us will be staying at the other end of the room” did he just read my mind? He smiled and I did the same way too.

Hours passed when we were about to sleep but that guy wasn’t here yet. Did he sleep in his car? Oh well, of course he wouldn’t try to sleep here. He’s a rich kid.

Either I cannot sleep. I didn’t even take a cup of coffee but why can’t I fall asleep. I stood up from the cold ground where I was laying down. Yes, there’s no bed here and you know why. I slowly opened the door, being much more careful that the door might shriek and Daehyun would wake up.

I walked outside and I felt the perfectly good wind through my bare face. It was cold enough to make me realized that I should have worn my thickest jacket but since, stars during night really captivates me, I sat down under the tree facing the open field.

Aaaaaaah. I stretched my arms and leaned my back on the trunk of the tree. I heard movements near me but when I turned to look if there’s someone, there was nothing.

I looked up the clear and bright sky and began talking to myself.

“Eomma, how are you doing up there?” I said while looking up the stars. “Do you even remember when we used to go stargazing at night? You would fall asleep quickly” I smiled and laughed a little.

Yes I’m trying to talk to my mom whom I know is always watching me. Memories, flashed back. I looked down and tears were forming into my eyes. I’m trying to stop it but my tears were just so rude that they just fall into my cold cheeks. Sniffed.

“Can you please lessen the sound of your crying? I’m trying to sleep here” a man’s voice was suddenly heard.

Xiumin’s POV