Chapter 19: Moving In

Stephanie’s POV

I didn’t go home but instead went for a walk. Maybe this is the right time to think about what is really happening in my life. It was really confusing to think about what Xiumin showed me earlier.

He must only be freaking out. I thought.

A warm hand tapped my shoulders which really shocked me.

“AAAH!” I shouted.

“Woah it’s just me!” He shouted back.

“Are you crazy?! You scared me! You should have just called my name n—“ he covered my mouth.

“asdfghjkl” I tried to speak and release his grip.

“You are not just stupid but noisy as well” he finally let go.

“Aish! What do you need? Why are you here?” I rolled my eyes to him and sat down on the stone bench I was sitting before.

“There’s a problem that we needed to talk about.” He sat beside me but kept his distance.

I looked at him giving what’s-the-problem look.

“When I’m heading back home, I came across with my father’s car, he got off and told me that..” he stopped.

“Told you what?” I asked as my eyebrows furrowed.

“He told me that you’re moving in with me tonight.” He breathes heavily. “And we will now start to live together.” He sighed.

“WHAT!” I stood up. “No! I don’t want to. That arrange marriage is enough and living with you is too much” I protested.

“Do you think I wanted this? Living with you is …” He stopped.

“What?!” I placed my hand to my waist.

“Nothing let’s just get your things so they’ll leave us and we can fix our divorce papers” He said.

I was standing there still in a state of shock. Not wanting to move, and wanted to stop the time. This is not the life I wished for.

“So what are you just going to do?  Stand there and wait to be tapped by a real ghost?” He smirked.