Chapter 29: Positive

A/N: HERE's an UPDATE! YEHET.
Dont know if there were supposed to be dedication. Just let me know.

--

Stephanie's POV

It has been a very moody night but after Xiumin had bought me all the food I was craving for all mood swings finally disappeared.

I went to the room while Xiumin followed. He asked to use the bathroom first and I let him. I lay down the bed staring blankly at the ceiling until my chest slowly ache and I have difficulty in breathing.

I stood up and hurriedly went downstairs to get some water. Few minutes later, I felt that it was disappearing. It was painful but still bearable. One thing that makes me nervous is why I feel that way.

"I'm not sick aren't I?" I mumbled to myself.

"Why? What happened to you?" Xiumin shocked me as he responded without me knowing he was right behind me already.

"Ya! Is that really your attitude? Talking and appearing like a ghost? Geez" I responded and breathe.

I went upstairs holding a cold glass of water with Xiumin still following behind. We both ended up in bed laying, and looking at the white ceiling of the room.

"Baozi-ah" I mumbled and upon looking at my peripheral vision, I knew he looked at me.

"Weird things are supposed to happen to us right?" I asked.

He did responded by turning his direction to the other side not wanting to see me.

Great.

--

It was another typical morning. Xiumin was already awake now for sure. I could smell breakfast from downstairs.

I went to the kitchen and saw prepared breakfast with a note saying:

"I went to the company to fix things. Be back before lunch - Xiumin" he ended.

I started eating and something wasn't right. I felt dizzy and wanted to puke. I ran towards the sink and it happened.

It was really weird and I'm getting scared of what is happening to me. I called Hannah to come here to tell her what is happening to me before Xiumin does.

It has been 20 minutes since I called Hannah. I was seating at the sofa waiting for her, having cold sweats.

* Ding dong

I quickly opened the door only to see Hannah looking worried.

As soon as we both sat down on the sofa she started asking. "Ya, why are you feeling dizzy?" she asked.

"I..I dont know. Last night, I felt like I can't breathe and then now, this happened." I answered.

"Aren't you..." she stopped.

"What?" I rounded my eyes.

"Aren't you supposed to have your you know.. your..." She mumbles.

'WHAT?!" I shouted.

"period" she said as she looked at me seriously.

I ran at the kitchen to look at the calendar. It has been two and a half weeks since our wedding and by that time I was supposed to have my period.

"I'm late." "Your late." We both said.

At the moment, I really couldn't tell how I feel. I wasn't ready, I'm too young though I'm already in my mid 20s but how am I supposed to handle this.

"To be sure, I brought some of these.." she showed me her hand holding a pregnancy test kit.

--

I was trembling in fear as I waited for 3 minutes to see the result. I'm having mixed emotions. The timer started to ring.

I slowly removed my fingers at the result only to find out.. it was POSITIVE.

I went out slowly. "What's the result??" She asked as she tightly held my on my arms.

I held out my hand and her eyes blunted in shock. "Omo.." she hugged me tightly.

There were no words to explain how I feel right now. Whether to tell Xiumin or not.

I'm going to be a mother.

Is it even right to be one when I'm still confused with the man I'm just starting to fall in love with?

Xiumin's POV

I left the house without waking her up. I looked at her for a moment, with my eyes locked at her angelic face. I slowly kissed her forehead before leaving.

I prepared breakfast for the two of us and since I needed to got to our company, I decided to leave as early as possible so I can come back quickly as well.

I went to see my father as well.

"Ah, Minseok." He greeted and I bowed.

"How are things going with your wife?" He asked while he was scanning and signing some papers.

"Fine." I replied and he looked at me.

"You better take care of her." He said.

"Don't worry, I won't be someone who ignores his wife while she needed him most." I replied with my hands almost trembling in anger as everything that happened before flashbacks.

He stopped as he looked at the table and without saying anything I left.

I went to a restaurant to buy our lunch. Until I received a message on my phone.

"Hannah-sshi?" I said.

I wondered why she sent me an sms saying:

"Xiumin-ah, please hurry and be back here in your house. I'm with Stephanie"

Thoughts were circling my mind loosing focus. I wonder if she's in danger.

I immediately left the restau and drove back at the house. I slowly went inside only to see both of them watching some variety show.

"I bought some food." I said as I placed it at the table.

"Hannah, what happened here?" I asked her as I looked at Stephanie who looks like she was thinking something very serious.

They weren't talking. I kneeled in front of her caressing her cheeks and slowly her tears went down through her face.

"Tell me.." I said.

"Xiumin-ah, don't act weirdly or anything. I don't know how to say this but..." she stopped.

"My bestfriend is pregnant." She ended.

My eyes blunted in shock.

I'm going to be a father?!

~To Be Continued

A/N:
I hoped you all liked it. Boring chapter.

congrats to XiuPhanie. They're having a baby! LOL must named it as baozi hahaha.

Comment for dedications.