Chapter 6

¤A'zia Pov¤

I woke up to the sound of the shower running from the bathroom. I guess Tre was taking his shower. I rolled over and looked at the clock it was 9 a.m.

I got out off the bed and went to the closet in the hallway and grabbed a towel and wash rag.

When I was heading back to Tre's room the bathroom door opened and Tre walked out with the towel wrapped only around his waist.

Damn he look good with the water rolling down his chest to his "V".

"Its not polite to stare." Tre said laughing at me. "Oh my bad but damn." I said licking my lips.

I walked out his room to the other bathroom and took my shower. I found a pack of new tooth brushes and brushed my teeth.

I lotioned my body then I threw on my bra and left my underwear off, I put Tre's shirt on again and threw on my shorts and my shoes.

I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs where Tre was on the phone.

"Where he at now? ... ite... keep watching him... well be there." He said hanging up the phone. "You wanna grab some breakfast from McDonald's then I'll take you home to change?" "Yeah thats cool," I said while heading to the door. We got in his all black Mercedes and headed to McDonald's.

"So Quan called.  He said that Jerome is telling our business to some nigga thats from the west coast. He is basically pretending to be one of us so he can help the west coast take over, and he meeting with the nigga tonight at 8 outside the club."

"Aight so we'll just follow behind them and go on with plan. But what does he know about us?" I asked.

"We'll they been talking for about a two weeks or so but he dont know much he know your dads out of town and that he left us in charge and he knows that we're trying to take over the west coast." Tre said as he pulled up to McDonald's.

We got out, went in and ordered our food. We sat down and ate and finished talking. "That was good," I said rubbing my tummy. I had a bacon egg and cheese sandwich while Tre had a chicken biscuit. We cleaned us our mess and made our way out.

As we was walking out I seen Aiyana walking up to me with her lil wack ass side kick Danielle.

"Aww look who is," she said while looking me up and down. "I just rolled my eyes. "So where's your lil ugly twin? Whats her name Ania?" She said while her and Danielle laughed. I laughed along with her since she thought she was a damn comedian.

"Look bitch move out my way before I beat your ass again. Ion got time for y'all irrelevant ass bitches." I said pushing her out my way. "Bitch," she mumbled. I just ignored her and got in the car.

Me and Aiyanna been beefing since high school. I dont really even know why the bitch has a problem with me and my sister but right now I dont care. She's irrelevant and im not going to waste time arguing with some dumb broad.

We pulled up to my house around 10 a.m. I walked in the house and was greeted by 'Kia and Monique's loud ass laughs.

"Hey y'all I say walking into the living room. "Hey girl. Hmm. Hey Tre." They said. I just shook my head. "I be back ina min."

I went upstairs to my room to do my hygiene and change clothes. I put on a black short sleeve shirt, black leggings, & my Jordan's Taxi 12's.

I added mascara, eyeliner, lip gloss, diamond studs and I put my curly ass hair into a cute but messy bun. I figured might as well be ready for tonight so I wouldnt have to come back an change. I grabbed my bag, my .45 caliber, and headed back downstairs. "Ite im ready. See yall later."I said as me and Tre walked out the door.