Chapter 8

¤A'Kia Pov¤

Two weeks later...

I dragged my body out of bed and headed onto the balcony where I knew A'zia was. She already had the blunt in between her lips, puffing and inhaling the smoke slowly looking deep off in thoughts.

I sat beside her in another chair and placed my legs up on the table as she passed me the blunt.

I put it to my lips and deeply inhaled all the smoke feeling my body begin to ease up. I took another puff of the blunt and stared off into the sunrise, just wondering.

Wondering how we got here. Things took a completely wrong turn and in a matter of minutes our world was changed.

Our mornings was now dull and full of sadness. No one wanted to bothered with, or do anything at all.

Every morning since the accident and the loss of our parents, things has been hectic.

A'zia smokes a lot more trying to numb her pain, and occasionally I'll join in with her and so would Jorden.

She barely leaves out of the house, she doesn't eat, she barely leaves her room, and looks very tired. Her eyes are always red and puffy and full of sadness.

Jorden on the other had is handling his grieve by acting out in school. School started two weeks ago and he missed the first week due to the funeral and we wanted to let him grieve for as long as he needed too.

He decided he wanted to go to school the following week so we let him. He was ok the first day but the next day he got into a argument over some kid stepping on his new J's. An next thing you know Jorden punch the boy so hard he busted his nose.

The principal decided not to suspend him and just gave him in school suspension, for two days.

Then after those two days he winded up getting into another altercation which ended up with him being suspended for a week and and a kid having to go a hospital with a concussion, a bust lip and a black eye.

Hopefully he'll be ok by time his suspension is up.

Me on the hand I've been sleeping and laying in bed alot, I smoke and drink a little more than usual, I haven't really been feeling like myself either.

I feel like a part of me is missing now and I'm incomplete, I've been shutting out Travis, although I know he's just trying to be there for me. And A'zia is doing the same to Tre' too.

I took another hit and passed the blunt back to A'zia, thinking about when we got that call...

********* "C'mon yall stop playing." A'zia giggled as Tre' and Jorden was tag teaming her. She swung her fist and pretended that she popped Tre' in the face.

"Damn yo ass woulda been done after that hit," she laughed. "Hell nah I woulda ducked that shit." Tre' said helping A'zia off the floor.

"And bitch where was you at when I was getting my ass whooped by them two orangutans?" A'zia said when she seen A'kia coming out of the kitchen holding a bowl of popcorn.

"Girl i was getting this damn food, im hungry as a motherfucker." A'zia popped some popcorn in her mouth as she placed the bowl on the table in their spacious living room.

"Yall come help me get the rest of the food."

They all went into the kitchen and grabbed the rest of the food and snacks.